Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This trailer was wild. Comic Book movies look like they're comitted to being fun going forward.

No one wants to see solo movies anymore with all these other interesting characters just not involved for some stupid reason.

Only a real comic nerd doesn't realize this. Them Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 days are over.
Right make it on some comic shyt where heroes pop up

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I didn't say I had an issue with him being in the movie, all I'm asking is if there's a legitimate fanbase behind those two movies :skip:
I never felt like there was a legit fanbase with those films, at least nothing to the magnitude of the Raimi joints, just that Garfield is a fan-favorite. They were pretty mediocre, and folks got fatigued with the origin angle again.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Even then, I feel like at some point Disney is going to want them to recast the character and it’s going to become the top of discussion again. The character still has use, so I could see them eventually wanting to recast but also doing it in a respectful way.

It’s a matter of when and not if, IMO.
Yeah I want him recasted too

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
No one wants 2 High School Spider-Men?:hhh::shaq2:

:camby:
tenor.gif

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
But where Miles at though?! :why:

How you have the entire concept of multiversal Spidermen popularized by the damn character and he not show up :comeon:...or does he :dwillhuh:
At the end of the movie Tobeys Spiderman will go back to his own universe where Miles will be teased

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
trailer looks apeshyt but im a tad confused by it. Is strange doing this to teach pete a lesson or something? cuz it seems strange (no pun intended) that he does this spell and then tells peter the ramifications. Maybe he tells them this after its done but he would no how it would mess things up so why do it? Guess thats why there's a movie to watch. Day 1 :mjlit: