Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think any of the spideys will die I think it could be Happy who bites the dust.
this would be lame, simply b/c
we've already had the Happy death tease. i hate when someone "dies" but then we find out they're alive... and then they die anyway. i think they've done it a few times. Loki doesn't really count.[/spoilers]

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Let me decode that for everyone, "Marvel can do no wrong by these MCU stans":martin:

They killed Amazing Spiderman because Peter wasn't nerdy enough,meanwhile MCU Spidey had the most popular girl in school interested.
And his nerdiness doesn't seem to be holding him back from enjoying life either way. Doesn't seem like a weirdo or an outcast whatsoever,just a kid with different interest. Who has a big group of friends who have similar interest:mjlol:.

At least the Garfield and Tobey versions were both outcast with no friends for whatever reason.,except Harry of course smh. I'm convinced they feel they need to try to show us Peter is a nerd because idiots got so upset about the Garfield version not being nerdy enough. I really think thats the reason we had to go all the way back to highschool. Marvel had to show you all that Peter likes to play with lego sets,and is on the debate team. Really? whats the point when you grow up to be over 6 ft tall,with the chiseled body of a triathlete,dating a supermodel,practically a comedian? Who cares you USED to be a seen as a nerd:heh:. Such an overated aspect of Spiderman,writers should have just given him a Luscious Fox.

Marvel has 1000 characters to lean on so Tom doesnt have to do too much, so it works. The implication being that Tom couldn't carry a franchise like the other two had to.
No one gives a shyt about all this bullshyt you just wrote.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel has 1000 characters to lean on so Tom doesnt have to do too much, so it works. The implication being that Tom couldn't carry a franchise like the other two had to.
No one gives a shyt about all this bullshyt you just wrote.

You made a stupid statement and I deciphered it,no hard feelings. He can't carry a franchise,but he is two movies in so far. Yet you are saying he works well within the MCU. If he can't carry a franchise like Garfield who failed to carry a franchise,how is he "working well"?Oh because its Marvel now:mjlol:?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
this would be lame, simply b/c
we've already had the Happy death tease. i hate when someone "dies" but then we find out they're alive... and then they die anyway. i think they've done it a few times. Loki doesn't really count.[/spoilers]
I mean that'd be better than killing off one of the spidey's but for real if there is a major death it'll be one of those in Tom Holland's supporting cast.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a fun read. Dafoe being back would be glorious, I miss him as the Green Goblin. Major death being Tobey possibly?

I easily dismissed most of it as BS but the leak is looking to have some merit:

unrelated, and it must be annoying to be bombarded with questions for literally anything marvel related whenever he posts, but Charles Murphy is such an obnoxious miserable dikkhead on Twitter...shyt most of these “Marvel scoopers” act like gods gift just because they have some inside info

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You made a stupid statement and I deciphered it,no hard feelings. He can't carry a franchise,but he is two movies in so far. Yet you are saying he works well within the MCU. If he can't carry a franchise like Garfield who failed to carry a franchise,how is he "working well"?Oh because its Marvel now:mjlol:?
Because he doesn’t have to carry them you dumb fukk. Hes in the most unique extended film universe ever. My whole point is he couldn’t. We agree, but you were all keyed up on “MCU Stans”. I usually shyt on these movies.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I mean that'd be better than killing off one of the spidey's but for real if there is a major death it'll be one of those in Tom Holland's supporting cast.
Ned, MJ or Aunt May are basically the options. ... MJ would be the least impactful tbh, but all 3 would absolutely fukk him up

if the older Spidey's meet Aunt May and they don't make a "THAT"S your Aunt May" type joke, they're slacking.

momma

All Star
Daps
People really be overthinking the fukk out of the MCU movies :yawn: MJ this, Aunt May that.

If I had to complain, it'd be the Iron Man connection and how much tech Spider-Man has access to, which I think drastically increases the scale of the movies and exchanges the grounded-ness which the best Spider-Man stories come from, for a world where paying the bills is not as important as fighting aliens.

As far as "character development" or "depth", there's a stark difference between shallowly-written characters and ones who just aren't completely fleshed out. We're seeing it with the Disney Plus shows. Someone like Gwen from the Garfield films was given tons of screen time and development but never felt compelling because she was archetypal, predictable, and lacked originality. Meanwhile I find Zendaya's MJ who's a quirky introvert and has trouble expressing her feelings, to be a much fresher characterization of a Peter Parker love interest and a more dynamic character all-around. When, and not if, they give her more room in the script, she's going to be head and shoulders above Kirsen Dunst or Emma Stone because she's already that much more of an inspired character (not to mention a better actress)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The plot and casting for this is so all over the place that, I'll just wait for the trailer. :manny:

I've always been cautious with Spidey in the MCU. As long as Sony still has control, they will find a way the fukk it up.

I could literally see they deal with Disney falling apart and they go back to making their own films separate from Marvel and do some dumb shyt like use events from those previous movies in their movies.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I won’t lie, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, but as much as I’m still excited to see how this movie plays out, I still can’t help but feel like a movie showcasing the growth and development of the MCU Holland Spider-Man as he comes into his own with his “own” movie was sacrificed for “Spider-Man Fan Service: The Movie”

I recently watched the Rami trilogy, apart from Doc oc ALL of those villains were corny as fukk, same as Electro from TAS, I couldn’t care less about seeing them, Toby or Andrew again honestly :yeshrug:
Ol trying to be different as nikka. Stfu:camby:the spider verse rumors is the only reason people are even interested in this movie

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol trying to be different as nikka. Stfu:camby:the spider verse rumors is the only reason people are even interested in this movie
It’s called having an opinion dikkhead, and spider verse or not this is prob gonna gross a billion so your last sentence is dumb as fukk too

Foh :camby:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I hope they bring those practical effects back. They're the reason Spider-Man 2 won the Oscar for Best Visual Effects. And of course, who can forget this scene too:

I always remember the reaction in the theater during this scene. A lot of :damn: :huhldup: :merchant: :whoa: .

Raimi Magic :wow:

That just got me more hyped for DS2