Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Dr strange isnt the one who stepped into that role…it was Ned with the sling ring. That was supposed to be America Chavez

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dr strange isnt the one who stepped into that role…it was Ned with the sling ring. That was supposed to be America Chavez

But did they rewrite the entire no way home plot? And does it spoil the ending of Dr Strange? It doesn’t make sense? When does the multiverse of madness take place?

and regardless, the way they shytted on Strange in this movie is :scusthov:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I see people use the term “fan service” a lot on things and use it as a weapon to shyt on something or be a negative. But why does fan service have to be a bad thing?

In this case, I really don’t think it was too much fan service or bad….. as everything for the most part worked out and played a role.

Also I know some concessions and changes was made based off timing and needs….. Ala Dr. Strange stepping into a role that was meant for another character that’s not going to debut in his movie.
Oh it’s all good…. I just notice that when a lot of times someone uses the word “fan service” it normally has a bad connotation to it

Also….. I just love the scale of the movie having so many characters in it and doing a team up multiple characters thing. I like ensemble type movies so this movie just vibed well with me.
Fan service basically means it adds nothing substantive to the art and is thrown in for the sake of audiences pleasure. Has nothing to do with actual decent writing, plot, acting, world building etc.

It is bad to people who actual want those things over unearned hype. Its basically like a jump scare. The entire multiverse concept in comics is fan service 99.99999% of the time and this entire movie was fan service so its not really about wether its bad or goods its just about wether you enjoyed it or not.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ART BARR
*FUN SPECULATIVE RANT

SOHH,....
Is jaime fox a miles morales spiderverse electro.

As he spots spider-andy and says i would have figured you were black!?!!!