Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I Redbox'd the movie the other day. Started off good, but I found myself doing other things after awhile. It eventually became background noise. I looked up eventually and I saw they were halfway through the final battle and I was like, "Oh shyt. The movie is almost over!" I find that a lot with these big event movie nowadays. It probably doesn't help that I rewatched a bunch of scenes on YT three dozen times so now it's like :unimpressed:. The replay value is very thin.
All MCU films are like this. There’s only a handful I’ll watch again. But those Spidey films fall under no replay value. Gimme the OG trilogy any day, even the wack third film.

NWH was a letdown, but I blame the hype for most of it. When I find myself questioning things a lot during a film, which I don’t do much, then I know it’s meh.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Did y’all peep the nod to Spider Man 2 at the beginning of the team up? My first time watching it since the theater but that was a dope ass touch. Another reason why Marvel is lapping DC in movies.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
About to watch this again with my boy.

This movie is such a good re watch. Apartment scene got me like :banderas::wow: :damn:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw it for the first time since opening weekend. This movie is still great. I noticed that Strange said the same quote about "their lives meaning less than their sacrifice to save the multiverse" before he was going to send all the variants to their death, that variant Strange said to America before he tried to take her power away in the beginning of Doc Strange 2. Maybe it was because our Strange learned not to sacrifice others for the sake of the multiverse from Spidey, which is why our Strange decided to trust America and variant Strange didn't.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I just saw it for the first time since opening weekend. This movie is still great. I noticed that Strange said the same quote about "their lives meaning less than their sacrifice to save the multiverse" before he was going to send all the variants to their death, that variant Strange said to America before he tried to take her power away in the beginning of Doc Strange 2. Maybe it was because our Strange learned not to sacrifice others for the sake of the multiverse from Spidey, which is why our Strange decided to trust America and variant Strange didn't.
I ain't gonna hold you that #MarvelContinuity is something else :wow: