Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain to me Sandman’s motivations? It’s liked dude was trying to be neutral but was written shytty. :gucci:
yeah I was wondering this too
dude was like I just want to get home and then doesn't even stop Norman when he's beating up Peter
then he's helping the villains in the Statue of Liberty fight for what :mjlol:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Tom Holland spiderman movies have no high stakes feel ..

too much mask less fighting from everyone lol wtf

liked the beating Dafoe gave Holland at first . good fighting.

I get that this is kinda reseting the character.. but will he interact with other marvel/sony property.. or just strictly his gallery?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I loved it in the theater, but I bought the digital and it doesn’t hit the same at home. The plot holes stand out a helluva lot more and I just got bored by the middle of the movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i told yall pages ago how multiple views of this movie will have you feelin:mjlol::lolbron: my kids had me watchimg it in theatres 3 different times:sadcam:loved it the first watch tho ill admit it was a spectacle fasho
That post-hype clarity hit me hard when I watched it again last week. Just like you, I wish I kept it at one Dolby viewing. The opening night crowd and experience could not be topped. Far From Home felt more complete and looking to be my favorite out of the bunch just off of the way Mysterio was utilized.

It’s good to see the training wheels gradually come off of Peter in this trilogy but I’m looking more forward to seeing the Spider-Man we all know and love in these next films.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Rewatching this and seeing that if I was Tom Holland Parker, I'd be gassed about battering these fools, this was a tough bunch. I kinda wanna see that confidence in the next one. Like I wouldn't be shook if Vulture came back. :manny: Go to him like Cap, I can do this all day. Electro was MVP too :myman:

But Lizard was a fukking jobber :hhh:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched yesterday. Did they destroy the statue of liberty in another movie and rebuilt it as a cap monument or are they turning it into a cap monument

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO