Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps

All them titty shots on Euphoria paying off:mjlol:

Forreal, she's got acting chops. I wonder who she will play? Hopefully, Gwen Stacy.

Really hope Hollyweird types aren't looking at twitter fantastic for ideas. They would finally have a breh as Miles, and then make Hunter Schafer his colead as Spider-Gwen:francis::dame:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw this movie. Fam didn't want to go to the theater and participate in super spreader events when this came out :hubie:

Best Holland Spider Man so far. Although dude isn't really likeable as Peter Parker.

When Aunt May died, I was like, 'yeah because both of ya'll are dumbasses'. Uncle Ben dying in Maguire's movies was written better. Made you legit feel bad. Aunt May dying in this movie was like :manny:

That scene though when all 3 Spidey's recollect their tragic events was pretty dope:ehh:

Electro was a lot better in this movie.

JK did a great job with Jonah. Legit got under my skin and wanted him somehow murked :lolbron:

Dafoe carried when he was on screen. Villains makes these superhero movies great and Dafoe did his part. In retrospect, Maguire's first two Spideys are still the best Spidey films and thats largely because I thought the villains in both movies were great.

On a side note, wasn't Ned a friend of Peter before he knew he was Spider Man? And they all still went to HS with him. Wouldn't they still know him as Peter their classmate even after Strange's spell?

Good movie. 7/10
Looked great in 4K.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw this movie. Fam didn't want to go to the theater and participate in super spreader events when this came out :hubie:

Best Holland Spider Man so far. Although dude isn't really likeable as Peter Parker.

When Aunt May died, I was like, 'yeah because both of ya'll are dumbasses'. Uncle Ben dying in Maguire's movies was written better. Made you legit feel bad. Aunt May dying in this movie was like :manny:

That scene though when all 3 Spidey's recollect their tragic events was pretty dope:ehh:

JK did a great job with Jonah. Legit got under my skin and wanted him somehow murked :lolbron:

Dafoe carried when he was on screen. Villains makes these superhero movies great and Dafoe did his part. In retrospect, Maguire's first two Spideys are still the best Spidey films and thats largely because I thought the villains in both movies were great.

On a side note, wasn't Ned a friend of Peter before he knew he was Spider Man? And they all still went to HS with him. Wouldn't they still know him as Peter their classmate even after Strange's spell?

Good movie. 7/10
Looked great in 4K.
the spell makes people forget peter parker exists so that's why he doesn't know him

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Good movie. 7/10
Looked great in 4K.
Facts

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was pleasantly surprised by the first two Spiderman movies so expected this to hit. I knew the previous actors who played Spiderman in their renditions were going to be in this with their respective villians so I was hyped.

This however did not deliver, I was not interested in Holland and Zendaya's relationship that shyt did not move me at all

Spiderman's motivation for trying to help the villians other then they deserve a second chance left a lot to be desired and as a result, his aunt may died. Which I was happy about. She added nothing to the series other then her being somewhat an attractive aunt may for her age.

And even the action was not anything worth remembering. The previous two in the series had great action set pieces and the story moved fluently.

Flash being cast an Indian is still dumb as hell so anytime he's on screen it's painful.

The Spiderman appearances could've been done so much better.
They didn't even have Toby interact with Goblin.

My copy was trash by the way so that could be why I may have not liked it. I thought I was downloading a 1080p copy but it was grainy throughout.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Made me want to see a new spiderman movie with Toby or Andrew.....Tom Holland got outshined in his own movie.

Dude is out here joking around in the lab right after his aunty died...Stupid decision after stupid decision.

Marvel needs to let their directors get a bit creative....look at all the classic moments from the sam rami movies compared to the Jon watts movies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Made me want to see a new spiderman movie with Toby or Andrew.....Tom Holland got outshined in his own movie.

Dude is out here joking around in the lab right after his aunty died...Stupid decision after stupid decision.

Marvel needs to let their directors get a bit creative....look at all the classic moments from the sam rami movies compared to the Jon watts movies.

side by said compare the "he's just a kid" statement at the start of No Way Home and the same statement on the train in Spiderman 2.

it's night and day.

Watts needs to go

in NWH it is just said .. without any creative or directing flair and that is down to "paint by numbers" Watts.

ts = 2m15s

it's just one statement but when you add up that lack of flair over the course of an entire movie you get a film that lacks flair.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I wish they did a better job isolating the showdown between Tom and Dafoe. That’s one thing I felt the Raimi film did perfectly. It felt like a good moment that could’ve been better, especially after their earlier fight at Happy’s.

Peter breaking away to check up on MJ & Ned kinda took me out of it. It’s good to know he cares for his friends, but we already knew they were safe at that point.