Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did we get an explanation as to why peter could still control his physical body after Strange pushed him out of it?

No:ld:

and you gonna have to blame old vanished or shamed and hiding DC Stan’s for that.:hubie:

One of the old silly complaints about Marvel from them was Marvel didn’t challenge you or explained things out too much or spoonfed that drizzle.:francis:

So @wire28 &. @AnonymityX1000 put in the call and told them to make things a lot more challenging :yeshrug:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Did we get an explanation as to why peter could still control his physical body after Strange pushed him out of it?

Not yet but I think besides just explaining it away with "spider-sense" still being on and active, they'll actually explain why it works, the web of life and destiny, spider totems ect.

Maddame Web and Through the spider-verse wiill probably address some of those ideas to be tied into the next Holland trilogy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally watched. Spiderverse was the better of the multiverse Spidey films. This was the best Holland Spidey film, but I just don’t see this having replay value. :ld:

I don’t remember exact details on the ending of the second film, but was there exact evidence shown to link Spidey/Peter? All I remember is the reveal, so when Parker started openly exposing his Identity I was :dwillhuh:

The OG trilogy is still king. I did not care for the MCU Spidey trilogy and after much thought I don’t care for Holland as Spidey. Maybe I just don’t care for the Zoomer Spidey era. :russell: