Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
All the og multiverse Peters stepping through the portals looking flabby as hell :russ:

strangeportal.gif

"We're here to help"
NfX4.gif

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
All this could have been avoided if strange and Parker had just sat down beforehand with a notepad and jotted down the names of the people he didn't want the spell to affect in the first place :francis:
its HIGHKEY retarded. then spiderman getting all emotional about some fools he dont even know that are fukkin villains in other universes.. :dead:

Spiderman a dikkhead :russ: at least this can give brehs xmen cuz of his stupidity

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
its HIGHKEY retarded. then spiderman getting all emotional about some fools he dont even know that are fukkin villains in other universes.. :dead:

Spiderman a dikkhead :russ: at least this can give brehs xmen cuz of his stupidity

I'm a cheap date, it doesn't take much to entertain me, and I've watched every season of Power religiously without ever complaining about plot armor or having to suspend disbelief; but you can't tell me that that isn't one of the biggest boneheaded moves in the history of cinema lol. How are they going to go to all that trouble of coming up with an airtight story about the multiverse, but tell us that all of it started simply because two guys didn't think of grabbing a napkin and jotting down a couple names before proceeding to cast a spell that wipes the memories of everybody on the planet? :mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
All this could have been avoided if strange and Parker had just sat down beforehand with a notepad and jotted down the names of the people he didn't want the spell to affect in the first place :francis:
Strange is obviously a narcissistic piece of shyt. Cast a universal changing spell after discussing it for not even 5 minutes bruhs.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People over rated THE HOLY fukk out of this movie. It's aight, with all sorts of stupid illogical plot points. Sony is ass. Give the shyt back to Marvel for a cut.

Strange is obviously a narcissistic piece of shyt. Cast a universal changing spell after discussing it for not even 5 minutes bruhs.

That was clear in his origin.