Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
yeah Sony made a deal a couple of years ago saying all of their movies will go to starz first
then they made a deal with Netflix saying they get their movies 6 months after starz gets them
then they made a deal with Disney saying after Netflix gets them for 6 months they can have them :mjlol:
Sony is the only movie studio who gets themselves in 360 deals :russ: they signed to more labels than young thug and big Sean combined

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I’ll be honest I don’t think this is the most rewatchable film. My two sons have both had me go to the theatres two more times (one with each) and the third time I was literally surfing my phone and just waiting for the shyt to be over.I find the villains more and more underwhelming and Hollands Spider-Man/Peter is a straight up simp ass bytch to me at this point. I do still enjoy the ending but only because it seems like he finally became the actual spider MAN and not some over emotional p*ssy willing to put the whole world at risk so his fat ass friend and bolemic girlfriend can go to a top tier college. I mean god forbid they would have to go to a junior college and get straight As first :hhh:before transferring wherever they would want to go. I understand they needed to do all the shyt for the story it just continues to make Holland one of the most punk ass Spider-Man out the three which I thought no one would be softer and lamer than Tibet maguires nerdy ass lame rendition of Peter Parker. In the comics Peter wasn’t the most popular guy but he still had a stable of bytches and when maryjane was fukkin Harry , Pete had Felicia and others to fall back on. (Gwen , Liz etc we’re all on his dikk at some point).

Far from home >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only thing putting this movie over The Eternals is fan service. Don't get my wrong, I enjoyed it, it was a well worth it clusterfukk for the fan service. But it's the weakest film in the latest trilogy of Spiderman flicks.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
shyt was ass :francis:

Contrived, characters doing shyt that didn't make sense for their characters to do, lack of self awareness from anyone in the cast, and a story that ended up being pointless :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

This right here is what one of the major things i hated about the movie

Look I have NO problem with characters being dumb, or irrational. It's fine.

But damn, you have to make it BELIEVABLE.

Look at DBZ. I can believe that Vegeta would risk Perfect Cell just to fight him, because guess what? At that point in the show, he was still an antisocial antihero who not only did not care about Earth's safety, but he ALSO had nothing else to live for other than to prove his strength. I can buy it.

But this? Ugh

fukking Peter dealt with villains like Mysterio and Vulture WHO BETRAYED HIM... and THANOS.... and literally saw Dr. Ock kill people on the highway....

It's hard to believe he would think it was a good idea to send him and other people to his house, let alone be SYMPATHETIC TO THEM. And THAT NO ONE WOULD CALL HIM OUT.

WHY WAS MJ MORE SUSPICIOIS OF ANDREW GARFIELD'S SPIDERMAN THAN THE OTHER HOMOCIDAL VILLAINS :damn: :mindblown:

3/10 movie.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finally fukking saw this, 1st off fukk Covid.

Second, I really really like this movie - but the trailers didn't do anything to change my opinion that the set-up is dumb as fukk. I really hate the storytelling leading up to Strange doing his shyt, but after that I fukks with it. A lot of the dumb decisions that Peter makes....fit his character, and he'll have to live with it and become a better Spidey now.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So did Ned and mj get in mit because Peter saved the admissions woman or was it because they never knew him :ohhh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
FLaVz4pXEAYTyFf