Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I’ll be honest I don’t think this is the most rewatchable film. My two sons have both had me go to the theatres two more times (one with each) and the third time I was literally surfing my phone and just waiting for the shyt to be over.I find the villains more and more underwhelming and Hollands Spider-Man/Peter is a straight up simp ass bytch to me at this point. I do still enjoy the ending but only because it seems like he finally became the actual spider MAN and not some over emotional p*ssy willing to put the whole world at risk so his fat ass friend and bolemic girlfriend can go to a top tier college. I mean god forbid they would have to go to a junior college and get straight As first :hhh:before transferring wherever they would want to go. I understand they needed to do all the shyt for the story it just continues to make Holland one of the most punk ass Spider-Man out the three which I thought no one would be softer and lamer than Tibet maguires nerdy ass lame rendition of Peter Parker. In the comics Peter wasn’t the most popular guy but he still had a stable of bytches and when maryjane was fukkin Harry , Pete had Felicia and others to fall back on. (Gwen , Liz etc we’re all on his dikk at some point).

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
273316043_10102906036561942_2288379722612558245_n.jpg

when Ned came walking thru that coffee shop door, I thought they were gonna reveal that Ned and MJ were dating.

Daps
I’ll be honest I don’t think this is the most rewatchable film. My two sons have both had me go to the theatres two more times (one with each) and the third time I was literally surfing my phone and just waiting for the shyt to be over.I find the villains more and more underwhelming and Hollands Spider-Man/Peter is a straight up simp ass bytch to me at this point. I do still enjoy the ending but only because it seems like he finally became the actual spider MAN and not some over emotional p*ssy willing to put the whole world at risk so his fat ass friend and bolemic girlfriend can go to a top tier college. I mean god forbid they would have to go to a junior college and get straight As first :hhh:before transferring wherever they would want to go. I understand they needed to do all the shyt for the story it just continues to make Holland one of the most punk ass Spider-Man out the three which I thought no one would be softer and lamer than Tibet maguires nerdy ass lame rendition of Peter Parker. In the comics Peter wasn’t the most popular guy but he still had a stable of bytches and when maryjane was fukkin Harry , Pete had Felicia and others to fall back on. (Gwen , Liz etc we’re all on his dikk at some point).
:camby:

What makes you think the Junior College thing would even work? Their issues wasn't even due to their grades :stopitslime:

Daps
After watching this movie again, some of these plot holes people are pointing out aren't even really plot holes.

I don't remember them ever stating that just because Ock disappears, the events of Spider-Man 2 in that timeline just simply pauses until he goes back. Either Tobey in that alternate timeline dealt with the Fusion Reactor himself and Ock came back after everything was settled or he's unaware that he has already dealt with the fusion reactor due to his arms manipulating him again. It's probably the former.

Ock knowing Osborn was Goblin despite coming from a timeline where Harry doesn't know yet. Ock probably put two and two together especially since he became a villain himself. Norman was about to be forced out of power, the board of directors ends up dead shortly after, Goblin disappears as soon as Norman dies, etc. Harry is too focus on his hatred for Spider-Man to even think clearly at that point.

Electro mentions that he was collecting Oscorp data. Him mentioning that he thought Spider-Man would be black was probably what he thought BEFORE he became Electro and before he knew his name was Peter Parker.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Seeing spoilers now without even trying, and this won’t be out for streaming for another 6 months? Sheeeeeeeiiiiiit

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I watched this over the weekend and I know it sounds weird but this spider-man film had such a Harry Potter vibe to it.
I remember reading Fiege wants to treat this spider-man like Harry Potter and I saw it a lot in this film.
I guess it was because of the magic shyt I don't know