Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I watched this over the weekend and I know it sounds weird but this spider-man film had such a Harry Potter vibe to it.
I remember reading Fiege wants to treat this spider-man like Harry Potter and I saw it a lot in this film.
I guess it was because of the magic shyt I don't know
Cause kids are being whole dumbasses on their way to victory?:lolbron:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I watched this over the weekend and I know it sounds weird but this spider-man film had such a Harry Potter vibe to it.
I remember reading Fiege wants to treat this spider-man like Harry Potter and I saw it a lot in this film.

because peter still looks like a kid

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah I agree with that. Whole Home trilogy had that Chris Columbus - Potter era charm to it during the back halves. It makes sense though.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Seeing spoilers now without even trying, and this won’t be out for streaming for another 6 months? Sheeeeeeeiiiiiit
Bro, why would you come into the thread knowing the movie has been out for 2 months? Lol. You can find a stream online too.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Bro, why would you come into the thread knowing the movie has been out for 2 months? Lol. You can find a stream online too.

I haven’t been spoiled by this thread

I know there’s an “HD rip” theater cam version out

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Harry Potter:hhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Seeing spoilers now without even trying, and this won’t be out for streaming for another 6 months? Sheeeeeeeiiiiiit
crazy they still haven't done PVOD yet.
I'm starting to think they're skipping it and just releasing it on blu-ray

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
crazy they still haven't done PVOD yet.
I'm starting to think they're skipping it and just releasing it on blu-ray

Starz apparently has the streaming rights, and they mentioned they’ll drop it within the next 6 months, and that they’re in no rush

shyt would probably be out next month if it was Netflix or Disney+

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Starz apparently has the streaming rights, and they mentioned they’ll drop it within the next 6 months, and that they’re in no rush

shyt would probably be out next month if it was Netflix or Disney+
yeah I read that. it goes to starz in like may, then Netflix for another 6 months and then Disney +
I just thought it was odd there's no pvod yet but Sony gonna Sony :mjlol:

Daps
The Blu-Ray ain't coming out until April 12 so I guess the Digital comes out in late March. This shouldn't be surprising, the movie still in the Top 5.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
yeah Sony made a deal a couple of years ago saying all of their movies will go to starz first
then they made a deal with Netflix saying they get their movies 6 months after starz gets them
then they made a deal with Disney saying after Netflix gets them for 6 months they can have them :mjlol:

I think 2021 was the last release year that’s part of the Starz deal