Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You didn’t see this in theaters?
full
no I still didn't want to risk covid
last movie I saw in theaters was bad boys for life :pachaha:
I did try seeing if I would be the only person in my local theater but it still gets packed to this day

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
no I still didn't want to risk covid
last movie I saw in theaters was bad boys for life :pachaha:
I did try seeing if I would be the only person in my local theater but it still gets packed to this day
Damn it’s been a minute. Bad Boys for Life was fun, but that Winter 2020 stretch was :hhh:. What were the other releases around that time - Sonic? Invisible Man? We’ve come a long way.

You could always try to hit it up on an early afternoon, but COVID worries are understandable.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I found out that my sister is going to have a boy in October which means I'm going to be an uncle. I swear though, if this child tells me down the road that he wants to Spider-Man when he grows up, then I'm packing my bags, moving to someplace in Montana, and nobody will ever hear from me ever again.

R.4c170acdad2016d86c2d009bc5a0dafe

tenor.gif

Daps
A director’s cut may still happen
I doubt it, MCU don’t do Director’s Cut and Sony is real weird when it comes to putting out Alternate Cuts to Spider-Man films since Spider-Man 2.1. Spider-Man 3 had all that fukking material and they put out that bullshyt ass Editor’s Cut (that was even shorter than the Theatrical).