Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's gonna be a problem going forward.

And IMO Holland lacks Charisma. He let Garfield show him up on his own tune.

I think there is a chance that we get Garfield spidey again and that Holland gets replaced by someone else.

Could you see Holland and Black Cat (as in the comics) working out on screen? Outside of another high-jinks high-school film (which I think they have now moved beyond), I can't.

Having two spiderman franchises at once seems ill advised to me, i think at best theyll bring back Garfield and kill off Tom if they ever decide to do MIles, then at leat it will be separate people. and not two peter parkers at once.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Having two spiderman franchises at once seems ill advised to me, i think at best theyll bring back Garfield and kill off Tom if they ever decide to do MIles, then at leat it will be separate people. and not two peter parkers at once.
They're definitely going to have a Mile Morales live-action film pretty soon. Miles already exists in Holland's Spidey universe.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Isn’t that how he’s SUPPOSED to look:dwillhuh:
Yes, for the original trilogy. However, Holland's Spidey is now in a different phase of his life. He's on his own now, this is supposed to be his college years and the tone of the next trilogy should be more mature/darker.

Yet, Tom Holland still looks 15/16 :pachaha:

• Dap
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yes, for the original trilogy. However, Holland's Spidey is now in a different phase of his life. He's on his own now, this is supposed to be his college years and the tone of the next trilogy should be more mature/darker.

I mean he’s JUST now about to be a college freshmen. Physically most people don’t change too much physically between Senior year and Freshman year of college. If you look back at your early college years I bet you look younger than you remember.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I mean he’s JUST now about to be a college freshmen. Physically most people don’t change too much physically between Senior year and Freshman year of college. If you look back at your early college years I bet you look younger than you remember.
Yeah but Tom Holland is probably going to look like a 16 year old for 10 more years lol.

• Dap

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah but Tom Holland is probably going to look like a 16 year old for 10 more years lol.
I think a lot of that is in the acting too. He plays Peter in a specific way that makes him look younger. If that makes any sense. Just from the trailers of uncharted, he looks older even though he’s the same guy. He’s not going to get any taller but he’s a gifted actor who knows how to communicate changes just through posture and mannerisms and his walk. Peter is 17/18 in this movie and looks 17/18. Drake looks 25 in uncharted.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I think a lot of that is in the acting too. He plays Peter in a specific way that makes him look younger. If that makes any sense. Just from the trailers of uncharted, he looks older even though he’s the same guy. He’s not going to get any taller but he’s a gifted actor who knows how to communicate changes just through posture and mannerisms and his walk. Peter is 17/18 in this movie and looks 17/18. Drake looks 25 in uncharted.
I just looked at the pictures and I see what you mean :ehh:

I think that's also the makeup and aesthetic of the Uncharted film factoring in. Maybe, future Spidey films will do the same.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just looked at the pictures and I see what you mean :ehh:

I think that's also the makeup and aesthetic of the Uncharted film factoring in. Maybe, future Spidey films will do the same.
Yup. He said Amy pascal checked him on the Spider-Man set because he was walking like Nathan drake and not Peter. So yeah there’s a physicality to it.

Zendaya is a grown ass woman and looks grown in Malcolm and Marie. She looks like a kid in no way home tho.

And to your point, Tom said whatever they do next with Spider-Man will need to look and feel completely different than these three movies.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Right. They need to find a way to age him up. I cant picture characters like Felicia interacting with him, he still has a baby face.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
every piece of artwork from this movie has been dogshyt. that should be the best looking steelbook of all time, and it's just another crappy poster that doesn't spoil what everyone on Earth already knows.
Agreed

So many dope ass fan artwork that completely shyts on the actual artwork. I don’t understand.