Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Any sites with it or good copies out there uet? Can anyone hook me up? I saw it in theaters but i missee the first 15 minutes smh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this tonight. Pure piff.

Was a little afraid we would veer into One More Day territory for a second once Aunt May got bodied. I'm good with where they left things, since it leaves room for off screen character growth until they bring him back. I have questions about the parameters of the spell, though. For example, since Captain Marvel presumably was off world when the spell was cast, was she out of its effective range? Did Tony leave any tech behind that refers to Peter, like logs from any of his AI assistants?

:dead:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just saw this tonight. Pure piff.

Was a little afraid we would veer into One More Day territory for a second once Aunt May got bodied. I'm good with where they left things, since it leaves room for off screen character growth until they bring him back. I have questions about the parameters of the spell, though. For example, since Captain Marvel presumably was off world when the spell was cast, was she out of its effective range? Did Tony leave any tech behind that refers to Peter, like logs from any of his AI assistants?

:dead:

i suspect powerful magic and cosmic entities will be unffected by the spell

everyone else ...

doesnt-look-like-anything-to-me-westworld.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I finished this shyt this morning watching the HD RIP shyt WAS FLAMES!!!:gladbron::wow: goblin vs spidey in the building was dope it's looked like they had top notch fight stunt team putting in work. They was pile driving each other through floors :banderas: goblin with the spine buster:russ:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yo I finished this shyt this morning watching the HD RIP shyt WAS FLAMES!!!:glad Ron::wow: goblin vs spidey in the building was dope it's looked like they had top notch fight stunt team putting in work. They was pile driving each other through floors :banderas: goblin with the spine buster:russ:
wait what!!!!
there's a good copy out?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yo I finished this shyt this morning watching the HD RIP shyt WAS FLAMES!!!:glad Ron::wow: goblin vs spidey in the building was dope it's looked like they had top notch fight stunt team putting in work. They was pile driving each other through floors :banderas: goblin with the spine buster:russ:
Anyway you could Prove this Manipulation of emotions bruh?