Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Im sure it has for me and the people of this thread but somehow we didnt get a Ben Shapiro review suggested for our tailored likes and desires :francis:

make of that what you will
Sure, I guess. I'd take a screenshot and show everyone what my usual interests on YouTube are, but that'd be beside the point. You all act like a random video can't pop up on someone's homepage every now when the algorithm hits right. It is what it is.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Sure, I guess. I'd take a screenshot and show everyone what my usual interests on YouTube are, but that'd be beside the point. You all act like a random video can't pop up on someone's homepage every now when the algorithm hits right. It is what it is.
It happens but you felt the need to share it. Hey, I don't like random internet accusations like this, but if you aren't into Ben Shapiro and people like them, it poses the question why you even clicked, and much more sus that you share it like we'd value his thoughts.

Do you though, maybe it was a coincidence but I'm not getting suggestions for videos by people like him :hubie:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It happens but you felt the need to share it. Hey, I don't like random internet accusations like this, but if you aren't into Ben Shapiro and people like them, it poses the question why you even clicked, and much more sus that you share it like we'd value his thoughts.

Do you though, maybe it was a coincidence but I'm not getting suggestions for videos by people like him :hubie:
Nah. It popped up on my feed, my morbid curiosity got the best of me, I clicked it thinking he would whine about it and criticize it, but to my surprise, he liked it, which amused me even more. So, I shared it, much to my now regret. That's really all.