Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Idfw Superman but I’ve literally never met somebody who does :russ: from childhood to adulthood, the most I’ve gotten (which I agree with) is he ight
I fukk with Superman. He's not my favorite superhero but he's cool :yeshrug:

People need to read Superman comics and watch the Fleischer Superman cartoons from the '40s along with Superman: The Animated Series from the '90s. He's actually a dope character.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with Superman. He's not my favorite superhero but he's cool :yeshrug:

People need to read Superman comics and watch the Fleischer Superman cartoons from the '40s along with Superman: The Animated Series from the '90s. He's actually a dope character.

Yea that’s usually what I’ve read online is certain arcs are what I need to read to get into the character. I just can’t be bothered read a Superman comic or really consume any media that’s just Superman. When it’s Justice League or any other shyt he’s part of I won’t avoid it, but I won’t see a Superman animated movie pop up on HBO and feel the need to watch it. I’d rather watch some Batman shyt, which is really what it boils down to for me.

It’s not as much idfw Superman specifically as much as it’s Batman and Spider-Man are my 1A and 1B, and I haven’t run out of enough content to invest in Superman :russ: plus he got the worst video game I’ve ever played :mjcry: I ain’t ever forgotten that BS

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yea that’s usually what I’ve read online is certain arcs are what I need to read to get into the character. I just can’t be bothered read a Superman comic or really consume any media that’s just Superman. When it’s Justice League or any other shyt he’s part of I won’t avoid it, but I won’t see a Superman animated movie pop up on HBO and feel the need to watch it. I’d rather watch some Batman shyt, which is really what it boils down to for me.

It’s not as much idfw Superman specifically as much as it’s Batman and Spider-Man are my 1A and 1B, and I haven’t run out of enough content to invest in Superman :russ: plus he got the worst video game I’ve ever played :mjcry: I ain’t ever forgotten that BS
Fair enough. I like all 3 superheroes (Batman, Superman, Spider-Man), so I consume a lot of content related to them.

Daps
I read somewhere that Tobey the GOAT was extremely close to playing Ethan Hawke’s character in Training Day.

Daps
It's at 1.5 right now. Will prob finish around 1.6-1.7.

with NO CHINA.

If they won't take the films the way they are without having to cater to their propaganda and bullshyt and reshoots of scenes only for them, then fukk em.

hopefully all these movie studios stop kissing their ass.

So are they NEVER going to release in China?

How does this work?

:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
This is from one of the folks who did concept art for FFH and NWH.

As a huge fan of the Venom character, I hope they leave the symbiote storyline alone. I have no desire to see 2 venoms on screen especially since Sony is effing up the current one.

I do understand why Marvel would use the symbiote tho. It would be an adult edgy storyline that could display the maturity of Tom Holland's Spidey.

But with that being said, I'm all Venom'd out right now.

The first two times someone attempted to bring Venom to the big screen ruined it.