Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
It hasn’t been reported from anyone reputable that he is. Just a lot of rumor. Doesn’t mean he isn’t but it means everyone needs to pump their brakes before relying on rumors.

Let it all cook.
Sounds like made up shyt tbh but we'll see.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Sounds like made up shyt tbh but we'll see.
It hasn’t been reported from anyone reputable that he is. Just a lot of rumor. Doesn’t mean he isn’t but it means everyone needs to pump their brakes before relying on rumors.

Let it all cook.
New 'Spider-Man' Movie Bringing Back Doctor Octopus and Past Peter Parkers
Jeff Snider is one the best scoopers there is worked with The Wrap and the LA times. I say its a lot more than a rumor.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tumblr_p6lkxtdZpY1x0bvwko1_500.gifv

only a matter of time:wow::wow:
:wow: Still got the best marvel trilogy.

nikkas talking about captain america. :stopitslime:

Daps
All of the Spiderman seem to have trouble with their masks for whatever reason. I still laugh at MJ's reaction in FFH. "You're Spider-man? It's kind of obvious."
I don’t remember Tobey and Andrew being all that bad with their masks or atleast as bad as Tom. Tobey’s mask would get destroyed (leaving part of his face exposed) but he would still keep it on for the most part.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don’t remember Tobey and Andrew being all that bad with their masks or atleast as bad as Tom. Tobey’s mask would get destroyed (leaving part of his face exposed) but he would still keep it on for the most part.
Tobey being so careful with his mask is what makes moments like that scene in Spider-Man 2, when the passengers save a maskless Pete from falling off that train, that much more impactful. One of my favorite scenes ever.

“Is he alive?”

“He’s......just a kid. No older than my son.”:ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Depending on how good this is it could potentially supplant the Cap trilogy as the best in Marvel

This first half of Far From Home is too horrible for this trilogy to have that chance. I was in disbelief watching that shyt at how bad it was. Until Mysterio turned heel and made the movie enjoyable :whew:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the late 2000s to early teens were such a weird time that the Amazing Spiderman movies don't even seem real. I remember a lot of the 2nd, much more hated one, but not a fukkin thing about the first one. There was a lizard man, and they changed the story with Peter's parents... ? i think i remember thinking the entire adult cast sucked. Random British character actor as lizard man, Denis Leary as a cop?, Sally Field and... who the fukk was Uncle Ben?