Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
same. do you feel like tom holland is too short
Nah not at all. Height was never a thing for me. Just feel like Andrew hits the character better. But that doesn’t mean Tom doesn’t do it for me. And I’m curious to see what he does with Peter going forward because he was playing a slightly different version of Peter through these movies; the Peter without hurt and deep loss and sacrifice. Now he’s got that. So we’ll see how he rolls with it

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Coli logic:
Amazing Spiderman movies had the worst reviews of any of the other Spider-Man movies

It made the least money out of all the other Spiderman movies

The only Spiderman franchise who didn’t even have at least three movies

but some how Garfield is the best Spider-man :mjlit:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
So I just re-watched this movie, and it is still a great movie, but I gotta put it below Shang-Chi as my favorite. It seems that the main part about that made this movie great was nostalgia factor, but after a second watch it is just whatever. I can watch the Shang-Chi actions scenes over and over again though. :wow:

This is just my opinion though :hubie:.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
who cares which spider-man you like the most :snoop:
how did this thread evolve into a who's the best spider-man debate:unimpressed:

When a handful of posters made it their agenda to say Garfield got more reaction than Tobey Mcguire in their mysterious theater.

I was there day one. Once Garfield came out and the fat dude was about to make the second portal, people were giving an ovation for Tobey before he was even on the screen. :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
When a handful of posters made it their agenda to say Garfield got more reaction than Tobey Mcguire in their mysterious theater.

I was there day one. Once Garfield came out and the fat dude was about to make the second portal, people were giving an ovation for Tobey before he was even on the screen. :wow:
but why is this so important? why does it matter :russ: