Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree with everything you said except the bolded, Daredevil was easily better than anything we’ve seen from Disney plus and is seen by a lot of marvel fans as some of the best Marvel content period

there’s a reason why a 1 minute scene confirming he’s returning was so hyped up

The response would've been the same for Luke Cage, Punisher or Jessica Jones.

Half the hype of the MCU is how everything is connected.

Fred.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
it was the same thing with Awkwafina being a crack shot with the bow after 5 minutes in Shang-Chi. at least here (and i say that lightly) they foreshadowed it with Ned saying his grandma told him he was magic. throwaway line, but we got nothing with "Katie" other than she was a good driver or something. kinda sloppy and hope it doesn't become a trend.
And to be honest, I don't really care to have a Ned or Katie storyline.

:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjtf:

I would put "Wandavision", "Loki", "What If....", and "No Way Home" up against anything from any previous Phases, so nah. I don't "know damn well".

I'm :dead: at "yeah, 'Wandavision' was good....but was it as good as the Netflix shows?"

Um....yes. Them Netflix shows were cool but they wasn't ever the highwater mark, gold standard for Marvel quality. C'mon now.

And I mentioned events that happened as opposed to the quality because quality is subjective. You mentioned "Infinity War" as if it didn't take 20+ movies to build to that. Of course if you compare Phase 3 to Phase 4 it's going to be heavily lop sided in favor of 3....3 is done and 4 is like 25% complete, maybe. Which was my point.

Fred.
We just agree to disagree.. I'll put daredevil way above wandavision.. That shyt was cool at best.. And yes I put IW in there.. But notice I didn't mention Endgame, which took 1 more movie to get to, but was also good at best.

We just have different tastes and that's ok

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
NWH summed up. :mjgrin:

lrMWuVY.png