Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This is why I didn't go to AMC... :scusthov:

I could've copped one, but the seating was too limited. And normally, people will say fukk it and sit in the wrong seat at times.

My AMC stopped the screening during Tobey’s reveal because a child had gone missing. LOTS of people showed their ugly sides in that moment. :hhh::snoop:

Hoping the child was found and at the same time I’m glad that wasn’t my first viewing.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lz5UPmy.jpg

:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was. The first one more than the second one by a lot. And he was always the guy to me. Even when Tom came along I was still singing that dudes praises. Can’t speak for anyone else but to quote Biz:

Damn it feels good to see people up on it

With Sony hogging the Spider Man license, you should be happy that they even cracked a deal with MCU to begin with. And Sony used Spider Men from previous series to make this the highest grossing Spidey ever.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
There really was more applause for Andy than Tobey.:ohhh:

Has @stepbackj34spud seen this?

Actual empirical evidence to back up the assertions throughout this thread. :ohhh:

Im not watching no agenda filled BS. Nobody who didnt have an agenda clapped harder for Garfield than Tobey. Stop tagging me to this thread.

Amazing Spider-Man 3 never coming to a theater near you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:gucci:

Phase 4 isn't even half way over yet. We're talking about 6-7 more movies and who knows how many TV series.

Ignoring that, we've still gotten:

1.The introduction of Kang.
2. The proper introduction of The Scarlett Witch, not that bullshyt from "Age Of Ultron".
3. The first real look at the multiverse.

If any one of those things....let alone all three....were introduced in an earlier phase, let alone phase 1....fans would've lost their fukking minds.

Fred.
Notice you named things that happened but not great movies and shows. Wanda was good. Was it DD or punisher? Was it even season 1 Luke cage? What was the best phase 4 movie? Shang Chi?

Everything after avengers is phase 4. So out of 4 movies, 1 was ok, 2 was trash, 1 is spidey. Out of 4 shows, 1 was good, 1 mid (falcon), rest trash or cartoons.

Nah SO FAR they ain’t got the same feeling and y’all know damn well it don’t.