Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Then proceeded to give some weaponized drones away damn near getting his friends killed just to turn around do dumb shyt again which resulted in him losing may. He spectacular at fukking up
Which has been his journey all along. He had it too easy and was given everything. This movie made him lose everything and really grow up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn’t Feige say that

That Marvel and Sony are in the early EARLY stages of development? Meaning they haven’t even resigned the core cast or made decisions on directors or writers. I’d be surprised if there was even a spec script or outline for the 4th movie at this point beyond “Peter’s now in college and struggling with nobody knowing who he is”.
He said they’re developing it but geekosity is normally on point with everything so this wouldn’t surprise me. He can say a lot of stuff publicly doesn’t mean they don’t already have ideas. He’d never say anything different

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And Ned is an Ultimate Spiderman character
The entire marvel movie thing is inspired by the ultimate universe so it all fits. But they’ll never call anyone “ultimate” anything. Especially since that universe doesn’t exist anymore

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Geekosity is running with a rumor that Felicia will be the love interest in part 4. And it’ll be the normal thing where Felicia isn’t into Peter but black cat loves Spider-Man. And that will also be his lead into kingpin’s world
I hope this is where they go. Sounds like a natural follow up.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Do you think they ever flirted with the idea of bring in Nicholas Hammond as Grandpa Spidey :russ::mjlol:

hammond-spider-man-featured.jpg
Yea I hope he gets a small, Stan Lee like, cameo. I googled him and he still looks decent for a 70 year old. I vaguely remember his show.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Executive producer. But I’m also quoting her lol. She said she went to him. They detailed the meeting. So tell her she’s wrong, homie :hubie:

Not disagreeing with that. The one he didn't have a hand in ends up being the one that causes them to go back to him. Real interesting.

But after those alleged leaks for ASM3 :merchant: