Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Out of the two Andrew stole the show for me :ehh:

He really wanted some plaudits :mjgrin:

Also while I enjoyed it it felt too on the nose for the callbacks, lot of memberberries going on

Animation had it more naturally imo

They really bringing in the What If Dr Strange? :ohhh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Character bios for all three spider men are up.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) | Characters | Marvel

spider-man: Holland
Amazing Spider-Man:Garfield
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man: McGuire

Do you think they ever flirted with the idea of bring in Nicholas Hammond as Grandpa Spidey :russ::mjlol:

hammond-spider-man-featured.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:why:
I remember the asm2 did good on the box office but Sony had crazy expectations :jbhmm:
Plus the whole thing with Andrew not going to the party

It didn’t make the money they needed based on how much they spent and what they figured. The problems with those flicks from a production standpoint was costs. The budgets ballooned to the high 200 mill range when they were slotted to be high 100 mill. So if you’re making 700 million worldwide, there’s more money to spread around if your budget is smaller. Before the studio gets a cut, they gotta pay the theaters and each theater has their negotiated deal. So when it’s all said and done your movie that made 700 million might only net you as a studio 500 million which is only 300 million more than you made it for. And that’s before we even talk about how much you spent on advertising, which is normally. 1:1 radio. So now your 200 million flick costs 400 altogether. Making back a net of 100 million ain’t shyt.

But even before the party thing and all that shyt, Amy Pascal knew they were off creatively and she went to Kevin for help.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Nah the little homie went into Space and faced Thanos with no fear. Thats pretty Spectacular if you ask me
Then proceeded to give some weaponized drones away damn near getting his friends killed just to turn around do dumb shyt again which resulted in him losing may. He spectacular at fukking up

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Geekosity is running with a rumor that Felicia will be the love interest in part 4. And it’ll be the normal thing where Felicia isn’t into Peter but black cat loves Spider-Man. And that will also be his lead into kingpin’s world

Didn’t Feige say that

That Marvel and Sony are in the early EARLY stages of development? Meaning they haven’t even resigned the core cast or made decisions on directors or writers. I’d be surprised if there was even a spec script or outline for the 4th movie at this point beyond “Peter’s now in college and struggling with nobody knowing who he is”.