Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
NAH THAT WAS THE PERFECT WAY
TO INTRODUCE A REAL VENOM
INTO THE MCU.

THIS SLAPSTICK TOM HARDY VENOM
WOULDNT HAVE WORKED.
:devil:
:evil:

Thats not even Venom or Eddie Brock. Tired of these studios going way off the source material. Every character is a deadpool now.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And to think if James franco didnt rape bytches he woulda been in this movie too
Would’ve served no purpose tho. Everyone in the movie helped Peter’s journey. Harry in there helps Maguire Peter and then has his own drama with Norman which adds way too much to a movie already stuffed. Maguire’s Peter had his three moments for character development and they flowed naturally from the conflict. Adding extra people would’ve been a no no for me

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea i was confused when happy was next to him at the end but couldnt remember him. Like the whole reason u even met may to smash was because of knowing him

:russ:

but im a comic nerd so i took it as some OP professor X type mind wipe. Want to peep again but in imax hopefully i can get some tickets for this weekend

Yeah the more you think about it, the less sense it makes. Because then you gotta wonder, if Happy remembers May, but not Peter....then how does he remember meeting May?

shyt makes my head hurt.
LwRrFA6.png

You know getting fake ID is not hard in the U.S. or maybe he robbed a criminal for his ID and is using his identity and credit scire for that Apartment. lol He lives in NYC but no one knows who he is. That's as off the grid as it gets. He could do that for awhile.

RL5dr7s.gif

Not saying any of that is impossible but I'd rather not have to write the movie for them.

They should've explained what the spell does a bit better.
You know we can't do that. :stopitslime:

ELoRW2d.png

Don't post links to bootlegs or anything like that here man. That's a good way to draw the attention of the admins. Who would perma-ban you and most likely lock/send the thread to The Vault.

Good way to get the whole thread fukked up.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah the more you think about it, the less sense it makes. Because then you gotta wonder, if Happy remembers May, but not Peter....then how does he remember meeting May?

shyt makes my head hurt.
LwRrFA6.png

RL5dr7s.gif

Not saying any of that is impossible but I'd rather not have to write the movie for them.

They should've explained what the spell does a bit better.

ELoRW2d.png

Don't post links to bootlegs or anything like that here man. That's a good way to draw the attention of the admins. Who would perma-ban you and most likely lock/send the thread to The Vault.

Good way to get the whole thread fukked up.

Fred.
Happy said he met May thru Spider-Man. Maybe every memory of Peter is replaced with Spider-Man.
And while this movie is over there is an entire continuity that keeps going. They can keep explaining in other movies/TV shows if and when necessary.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What's with Sony wanting to always give villains movies?! :dahell: Don't nobody want to see a two hour movie about Electro?! :what:

Jamie is an A-lister and Oscar winner. Its par for the course that a studio would want to explore the possibility of developing something for him.

It’ll more than likely NEVER happen, just like 90% of potential spinoffs don’t happen, but business is at the end of the day. I’m just glad a black man is benefiting from all the positive press and hype the movie is generating. Jamie did do a great job and redeemed that horrible interpretation he was forced to play in the OG Amazing Spiderman

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Happy said he met May thru Spider-Man. Maybe every memory of Peter is replaced with Spider-Man.
And while this movie is over there is an entire continuity that keeps going. They can keep explaining in other movies/TV shows if and when necessary.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Next movie when he falling down the steps on some coming to America shyt and the landlord sayin rent still due :russ:
I really think they’ll go with Brand New Day. Allusion to the comics, makes sense thematically, and might redeem some aspects of that arc. But your version is funnier

@Lootpack dont think they’ll go with the adjective in front of Spider-Man. Think they like the title shyt after Spider-Man