Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So good

crying-smoking.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think its because it's a reality altering spell, not a memory spell

This would explain why what Strange did was so taboo... he's wholesale rewritten a whole reality, and that will have major ramifications
Yup. Just like what he did in the comics. Altered reality. He’s done it more than once actually.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't read the thread yet but this felt like a DC movie at some parts. (And that's a compliment.) A well developed villian in Goblin ( arguably top 3 villian. DISNEY MCU villians outside of Thanos and Winter Soldier have been weak.)

I thought we were getting away from the emotional phase with this movie. But this is 2nd to End Game with the emotional stuff. Nit my cup of tea but it was done well.

Bottom line, this is going head to head with non-Avengers, individual movies. I still prefer Winter Soldier as the best. But this was the best movie since Infinity War (the pacing of End Game wasn't good to me)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It did rewrite reality though, hence why has to take the GED exam. It's exactly why Dr. Strange is catching hell in the next movie.

I think its because it's a reality altering spell, not a memory spell

This would explain why what Strange did was so taboo... he's wholesale rewritten a whole reality, and that will have major ramifications

Strange would be catching hell anyway just based off the initial spell. He fukked up majorly.

Anyway, they need to clear up exactly what the spell did. Because if it rewrote reality to where he never existed, than how is he taking his GED and renting an apartment?

He'd have no ID, no history in that city, nothing.

Even if they have a throwaway line in the next Strange movie like "you cast a spell that rewrote reality"....cool. I can let it slide. But we went from "make nobody remember me" to how much exactly did this spell remove him from existence.

Fred.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Strange would be catching hell anyway just based off the initial spell. He fukked up majorly.

Anyway, they need to clear up exactly what the spell did. Because if it rewrote reality to where he never existed, than how is he taking his GED and renting an apartment?

Even if they have a throwaway line in the next Strange movie like "you cast a spell that rewrote reality"....cool. I can let it slide. But we went from "make nobody remember me" to how much exactly did this spell remove him from existence.

Fred.
All this can be explained by "The Blip"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

00JorSo.png

I don't understand the connection breh.

The "blip" just made people disappear. It didn't make people forget them. When Clint's wife came back, she called him.

If nobody in the world knows who Peter Parker is, it would make a hell of a lot more sense to just show him on the run. Basically off the grid, like Wanda.

Fred.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Fred.

Strange says the new spell will make it so nobody knows of Peter Parker. He could still go and get a copy of his birth certificate and it be well within the bounds of the spell. You may ask why would his birth certificate remain but not other things like phone contacts or yearbook photos. And to that I say you asking about the bounds of the former Sorceror Supreme. Someone who can punch your spirit out of your body and trap you in infinite mirror dimensions. Some shyt he can just do breh. :heh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thats actually a good potential explanation :ehh:

00JorSo.png

I don't understand the connection breh.

The "blip" just made people disappear. It didn't make people forget them. When Clint's wife came back, she called him.

If nobody in the world knows who Peter Parker is, it would make a hell of a lot more sense to just show him on the run. Basically off the grid, like Wanda.

Fred.
nvm hex just shut it down :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Strange says the new spell will make it so nobody knows of Peter Parker. He could still go and get a copy of his birth certificate and it be well within the bounds of the spell. You may ask why would his birth certificate remain but not other things like phone contacts or yearbook photos. And to that I say you asking about the bounds of the former Sorceror Supreme. Someone who can punch your spirit out of your body and trap you in infinite mirror dimensions. Some shyt he can just do breh. :heh:

rDpQOao.png

I'm just saying if the last scene was him living off the grid it would've made a hell of a lot more sense. Then we know nobody remembers him and there's zero records.

Fred.