Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was blessed to see it this past Friday (early evening). :wow:

--The sheer audacity to even attempt, much less flawlessly execute, an endeavor such as this was insane.
--Not a die hard/follower of the OG source material, but was Jameson supposed to be that damn aggravating? shyt felt OD after a while.
--Peter flexin' his intelligence and pretty much hittin' strange with the intellectual equivalent of :mjpls: was dope (although Strange probably would've bodied ol' boy had it been anybody else :ufdup:.).
--All the villains interacting with Peter AND each other was dope; that condo scene was GOAT tier shyt.
--It was dope seeing all three Spider-men on screen together. I was disgusted by the disproportion amount out love McGuire received (damn jits probably only knew about Garfield.lol.).
--That 'demption scene with Garfield was amazing. :wow:
--I'm definitely curious to see what's next. shyt was cinematic perfection. Spidey has a long lonely road ahead in the meantime. :mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and the spell where everyone forgets Peter at the end is confusing as fukk because it's like....it didn't actually rewrite reality.

MJ would still have mad text messages from Peter. And pics. So would Ned, they been friends for years. Happy as well, he'd be in his contact list.

So....I dunno. shyt makes no sense to me.

Fred.

it’s lazy sure, but you gotta just assume all record of him from literally everything got wiped..I dunno, I said a couple days ago, that as much I loved and enjoyed this movie, there are WAY more plot holes here than any other mcu movie

It makes no sense for electro to be in this movie, he never knew Spider-Man was Peter parker

spider sense from all 3 peters was very convenience based based on what the plot required

Peter coulda asked strange to forget what mysterio said, and even if Peter overlooked this, strange certainly shouldn’t of, strange shouldn’t have been outsmarted by Peter full stop lol

I’d point out how them being “saved” was supposed to spare their lives when they got sent back, but as explained in End Game, it would probably branch off into an unseen timeline :yeshrug:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just got out.

JcBpIKM.png

It was cool over all but the writing was pretty awful. I don't mean the one liners or humor, that's just MCU's style. I can deal with that.

I just couldn't buy most of the character motivations. Peter had zero reason to help any of the villains which, to no one's surprise, blew up in his face.

And even after Aunt May died....he doubled down on it.
YH84LUO.png

I just....don't get it. I can suspend disbelief for a lot of shyt but anybody else, hero or not, would've hit the button as soon as things started to go left. Because yeah ok cool you're trying to help them....but the aftermath of that isn't worth the good you're trying to do.

Not to me anyway. I dunno
rDpQOao.png
if the writing sold all that to you, cool. I'm not trying to talk anybody out of enjoying the movie. But all that didn't work for me, at all.

Couple other, random thoughts:

Green Goblin stole the show.

The Dr. Strange vs Spider-Man sequence was the best part to me.

Best end credits song since "Phobia" on "Higher Learning".

Fred.
say it aint so @hex :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’m sorry but Peter Parker was a dumb ass. Breh Just got done going to war with the biggest villain known so far in the mcu universe who blipped him, now all of a sudden he wants to help save other villains from the multi verse
:dwillhuh:
That’s Peter lol. I know that seems weird to a lot of people but he’s a good dude. He always wants to help people first. Always. The only times when he doesn’t is when he’s blinded by rage and even then he comes back to normal after a while.

Not saying you gotta agree or disagree with it but that’s who he is. For better or for worse

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Oh and the spell where everyone forgets Peter at the end is confusing as fukk because it's like....it didn't actually rewrite reality.

MJ would still have mad text messages from Peter. And pics. So would Ned, they been friends for years. Happy as well, he'd be in his contact list.

Fred.

It did rewrite reality though, hence why has to take the GED exam. It's exactly why Dr. Strange is catching hell in the next movie.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Fred.
I think its because it's a reality altering spell, not a memory spell

This would explain why what Strange did was so taboo... he's wholesale rewritten a whole reality, and that will have major ramifications