Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Basically

Peter can just use "The Blip" to explain how everything he has is gone, and in that world, realistically speaking, it would work

Add to that Mysterio laid out that people will believe anything now. So Peter is good to go.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
00JorSo.png

I don't understand the connection breh.

The "blip" just made people disappear. It didn't make people forget them. When Clint's wife came back, she called him.

If nobody in the world knows who Peter Parker is, it would make a hell of a lot more sense to just show him on the run. Basically off the grid, like Wanda.

Fred.

yea i was confused when happy was next to him at the end but couldnt remember him. Like the whole reason u even met may to smash was because of knowing him

:russ:

but im a comic nerd so i took it as some OP professor X type mind wipe. Want to peep again but in imax hopefully i can get some tickets for this weekend

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
rDpQOao.png

I'm just saying if the last scene was him living off the grid it would've made a hell of a lot more sense. Then we know nobody remembers him and there's zero records.

Fred.
You know getting fake ID is not hard in the U.S. or maybe he robbed a criminal for his ID and is using his identity and credit scire for that Apartment. lol He lives in NYC but no one knows who he is. That's as off the grid as it gets. He could do that for awhile.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
Remember the Dr. Strange movie? Some one armed mid level dude opened up a portal while the Ancient One had to throw Dr. Stranges ass in the Himalayas just to force him to make a portal.

I think we found Stranges weakness
Strange is arrogant as fukk. He was slow at picking up magic at first. He then used the time stone to master years if lessons in weeks. nikka is a fraud:mjlol: you know he was popping pills in med school