Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's what I like about this - now there'e extra tension when Peter meets certain folks. Let's say his roommate in college is Harry Osborn and Harry mentions his pops is starting up a military weapons company in the wake of Stark Industries' collapse. Homebody gonna be on PINS. AND. NEEDLES
This is good though because then it be like....well...maybe this Osborne is different since this is a different universe

And we can have Pete and Harry become friends, Osborn bring Pete in on some projects on some internship shyt to put money in his pocket (cause as we can see, our boys ribs gonna be touching going forward), all while Pete slowly begins to lower his guard on some "You make your own destiny" shyt.

Then on a hunch...he decides on a nightly patrol as Spidey to visit one of Osbornes offices or factories or some shyt and realizes "Holy shyt...you are a piece a trash...you're ALWAYS a piece of trash in any timeline and any universe!!!" and thus begins the lifelong feud with Norman Osborn. Then maybe Osborne then appears on The Daily Bugle helping fuel the "Spiderman is a menace" shyt where you have footage of Spidey sneaking in at night and having a fight with one of Normans "hired guards" (insert one of Spidey's rogues here).

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

FHDWm1yVgAM89ak

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got out.

JcBpIKM.png

It was cool over all but the writing was pretty awful. I don't mean the one liners or humor, that's just MCU's style. I can deal with that.

I just couldn't buy most of the character motivations. Peter had zero reason to help any of the villains which, to no one's surprise, blew up in his face.

And even after Aunt May died....he doubled down on it.
YH84LUO.png

I just....don't get it. I can suspend disbelief for a lot of shyt but anybody else, hero or not, would've hit the button as soon as things started to go left. Because yeah ok cool you're trying to help them....but the aftermath of that isn't worth the good you're trying to do.

Not to me anyway. I dunno
rDpQOao.png
if the writing sold all that to you, cool. I'm not trying to talk anybody out of enjoying the movie. But all that didn't work for me, at all.

Couple other, random thoughts:

Green Goblin stole the show.

The Dr. Strange vs Spider-Man sequence was the best part to me.

Best end credits song since "Phobia" on "Higher Learning".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and the spell where everyone forgets Peter at the end is confusing as fukk because it's like....it didn't actually rewrite reality.

MJ would still have mad text messages from Peter. And pics. So would Ned, they been friends for years. Happy as well, he'd be in his contact list.

So....I dunno. shyt makes no sense to me.

Fred.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Great Movie:mjcry:
I really think this should be the end of Peter Parker(s) stories
Everything felt nicely wrapped with some plot holes but that is to be expected
Tom wearing AJ1’s and Jamie’s speech should give a way for Miles:mjcry:
Just has to happen now with multiverse fukkery :mjcry:
Outside the cartoon
Just has too:mjcry:

yeah, not really a "sneakers head" but i did notice him wearing some form of nike shoes.

good eyes.

Shawn Chi had on some, what appeared to be cement 4's at the end of his film as well.