Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
This shyt was brilliant what they pulled off and confirms that Garfield is the goat Spider-Man, I’ve been telling people for years :ufdup: my youngest daughter liked Electro more than the Spider-men :russ:

The new suit at the end was dope, the multi-verse, the possibilities are endless now :wow: my top 2 MCU movie

Also, longtime Spider-Man fans answer me this, has Peter Parker’s Spider-Man ever turned into Venom and faced off with a Miles Spider-Man? I mean in the comics or any other version of his stories

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
shyt was Goldberg in his prime type spear

Goblin killed it...wish we could get more of that maniac

Goblin looking like a prime Arn Anderson and Goldberg wrapped in one. :russ:

How many Brock Lesnars would it take to beat Goblin? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt was brilliant what they pulled off and confirms that Garfield is the goat Spider-Man, I’ve been telling people for years :ufdup: my youngest daughter liked Electro more than the Spider-men :russ:

The new suit at the end was dope, the multi-verse, the possibilities are endless now :wow: my top 2 MCU movie

Also, longtime Spider-Man fans answer me this, has Peter Parker’s Spider-Man ever turned into Venom and faced off with a Miles Spider-Man? I mean in the comics or any other version of his stories
Nope. Never happened.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say that I didn’t really like them giving the haters what they wanted with Peter being a broke boy again

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yall know andrew garfield shining was by design right :mjgrin: he needed it more than the other 2 because his movies were the weakest and im happy he was able to get redemption but yall dragging it with this "hes the best spider man" talk :ufdup:
Garfield acted circles around everyone not named Dafoe:ufdup:Check reviews and comments Garfield is actually trending with Am Spider-Man3. Audiences are ready for another round with the gawd:ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Nah
If you play the ps4/ps5 Spider-Man games there's actually a possibility this could happen for Spider-Man2:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's called growth bruh and a lot of this film hinged on nostalgia. ALOT. He did 3 that's more than a lot of directors can say plus he's got FF coming too. Nothing wrong with new blood for a new journey.
Yeah I thought about the during the end credits. Does he want to do three more of these? I know Tom loves him but idk. Especially with FF on deck.

Pick up the phone and call drew Goddard :ehh:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Can someone answer this for me because maybe I am thinking too hard. If they fixed the villians from the other universes, wouldn't that mess up the timeline? Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Can someone answer this for me because maybe I am thinking too hard. If they fixed the villians from the other universes, wouldn't that mess up the timeline? Also wouldn't that spell at the end also make people in their universe forget also? Tobey gonna come home to Mary Jane forgetting who he is? Do they return to the point in which they was about to die or present time? If Gree. Goblin never dies and becomes good in Tobey universe wouldn't that mess up shyt?
If there is an impact we'll see it in Dr. Stranges film. There's a Mordo quote that seems to hint that he's aware Dr. Strange has been severely tampering with time and space. As far as the spell for Peter that only affects MCU Peter.