Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Everytime he's on screen there's a feeling of dread:merchant:Just waiting for Goblins persons to take over:merchant:
The condo scene from the minute he says “just me” until the very end of it might be the illest thing I’ve seen in any Spider-Man movie.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Everytime he's on screen there's a feeling of dread:merchant:Just waiting for Goblins persons to take over:merchant:
Felt sick to my stomach. The “shyt just got real” moments in the Home trilogy have been amazing. The drive to the dance with Toomes in Homecoming, Mysterio’s motive reveal and illusion sequence in FFH, but that

Condo scene was on another level of brutal. Especially in contrast to the beginning of the scene where shyt was all laughs and giggles.

Peter and the audience finally felt the weight of how dangerous it is to bring four multiversal villains into one room.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Felt sick to my stomach. The “shyt just got real” moments in the Home trilogy have been amazing. The drive to the dance with Toomes in Homecoming, Mysterio’s motive reveal and illusion sequence in FFH, but that

Condo scene was on another level of brutal. Especially in contrast to the beginning of the scene where shyt was all laughs and giggles.

Peter and the audience finally felt the weight of how dangerous it is to bring four multiversal villains into one room.
They did a great job with that entire tonal shift and it started with Jamies Electro. As he was talking more and more you could see the wheels turning just a bit about how he doesn't even want to go home again. He's debating with himself if he wants his power drained permanently. Then time goes and the spider sense goes off and Goblins speech convinces him fukk that I'm not a victim anymore. I am Power:demonic::whew::whew::whew:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They did a great job with that entire tonal shift and it started with Jamies Electro. As he was talking more and more you could see the wheels turning just a bit about how he doesn't even want to go home again. He's debating with himself if he wants his power drained permanently. Then time goes and the spider sense goes off and Goblins speech convinces him fukk that I'm not a victim anymore. I am Power:demonic::whew::whew::whew:
When Jamie asked Pete if those were his legos :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
61331eac120d72f78b8b02575cfbe99fb2f7a581.jpg

:russ:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Show up a hour too early brehs. Misread the tickets :snoop:

Oh well I'm going across the street to get some BDs Mongolian Grill

:snoop: I showed up 20 minutes late, I finally sat down while Dr strange was casting the spell so I missed the daredevil cameo :snoop:

9/10 from what I saw, missing the beginning makes it feel like theres a hole in the movie so I need to watch again

And God damn thats the last time I read Chinese spoilers from reddit. That shyt was dead accurate, it ruined the garfield introduction for me smh

Ima hit up the theater in the next couple days and get the full experience

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Prolly my top 3 scenes shyt had me on edge when his senses went off :lupe:
It’s a great example of how Hitchcock defined suspense. Show the audience two people sitting at a table and then show them a ticking bomb. Then eventually the bomb goes off.

Goblin is a walking time bomb the audience knows can always go off but we don’t know when and what’s going to happen.