Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
With Hardy Venom back in his universe this left behind symbiote has to make it to NY then eventually right? Black suit Spider-Man has to be coming at some point.:jbhmm:Or will there be an audible and that symbiote ends up bonding to a whole nother villain:ohhh:Does that little goop have the ability to speak as well?:ohhh:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Hardy Venom back in his universe this left behind symbiote has to make it to NY then eventually right? Black suit Spider-Man has to be coming at some point.:jbhmm:Or will there be an audible and that symbiote ends up bonding to a whole nother villain:ohhh:Does that little goop have the ability to speak as well?:ohhh:

I’m wondering the same shyt. Was hoping to see both going at it and not someone new

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I'm hoping they go the comic accurate route and have Peter get the symbiote during Secret Wars

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Putting these tweets in spoilers.
They’re from “insiders” so of course take it with the required amount of salt. But they’ve been right before and this doesn’t surprise me

I could see Garfield doing something for Across the Spider-Verse. But then the MCU also has that Secret Wars arc lurking beyond. :patrice:

That did NOT feel like a final goodbye though.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Secret Wars

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm hoping they go the comic accurate route and have Peter get the symbiote during Secret Wars

Secret Wars
I definitely understand Secret Wars but the thing is...the Symbiote is here now. It's aware of Peter and that he is in New York. Secret Wars Peter found the suit by accident breaking it out of it's prison. We know the Symbiote can get around quite quickly switching host to host it won't take forever to get there:jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Putting these tweets in spoilers.
They’re from “insiders” so of course take it with the required amount of salt. But they’ve been right before and this doesn’t surprise me

I believe we talked about it before but Garfields movie verse and tone fits a lot closer to Venom/Morbius world. They can easily fit Andrew's Spidey with Venom still coming to meet a Peter Parker and we know Morbius lives in NY. Venom could track Morbius and end up running into Andrew's version in the process:ohhh::gladbron: