Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still dead at Norman giving Peter a powerbomb and spinebuster. :pachaha:
That might be the best fight in the film and there's at least 4 others that deserve mention:lolbron:That firmly established that Goblin is his number 1 for a reason
You knew he was about to beat the breaks off Peter when Goblin was letting him get hits off and he's just laughing having a grand ol time:merchant::russ::russ::russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That might be the best fight in the film and there's at least 4 others that deserve mention:lolbron:That firmly established that Goblin is his number 1 for a reason
You knew he was about to beat the breaks off Peter when Goblin was letting him get hits off and he's just laughing having a grand ol time:merchant::russ::russ::russ:
Ngl, if it was me in that situation…..

I would’ve gone ahead and asked Karen to activate that Instant-Kill :hubie:

That Norman smoke is different :damn:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
btw i think eventually strange will remember peter again somehow, maybe after multiverse of madness

the payoff possibilities to this "reset" is cool
I’m down for that with one person (strange). Other than that it’s a cheat and I’m not feeling it.

Peter’s choices need to have true consequences. Doing what they do with flash, which is Barry or wally makes a choice and there’s a magical retcon to change it, is cheap

Daps
They could make Norman a Zuckerberg type vs being older which can excuse him not being around and known prior. Like he could he at MIT with MJ and them

i think this would be more suited for a MCU dr. octopus - he can be a slightly older peer to peter and rival him in intellect (like the superior spiderman arc possiblities)

Daps
I’m down for that with one person (strange). Other than that it’s a cheat and I’m not feeling it.

Peter’s choices need to have true consequences. Doing what they do with flash, which is Barry or wally makes a choice and there’s a magical retcon to change it, is cheap

i agree, i dont think this should be undone - i just meant strange knowing will prolly have a storyline payoff where peter is an ace card during a crossover avenger type movie

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was pleased by what I saw... but can't really say I was surprised...because

each and every damn fan theory was TRUE. Every single one. Y'all didn't miss a step on this one.

Even down to the 3 spidey's fighting in the big scene. This dude I follow on IG made a fan version of what 3 spidey's facing off would look like (video below) after he saw Lizard get punched by a ghost... and this was so close to what the actual scene was, that it's ridiculous.

They even knew that Andrew would save MJ.

It's ridiculous. If this movie had been kept under wraps as Feige and Marvel had intended, it would have made a bigger impact on me.

As it was, I felt like on most of the major scenes, that I knew exactly what was going to happen due to so many fan theories being out there.

I was having fun coming at y'all theory brehs necks all year after that Wandavision Mephisto fiasco, but y'all's theories was actually on point this time. :ohhh::ehh:

That’s a self inflicted L. I didn’t read a single fan theory and only saw one trailer. :blessed:

why would you willingly want to read fan theories for this movie? :mindblown:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just realized Mr. Delmar won’t have any recollection of Peter. Damn. :mjcry:

ndm45vgt7dp11.png

:mjlol:

Daps
That’s a self inflicted L. I didn’t read a single fan theory and only saw one trailer. :blessed:

why would you willingly want to read fan theories for this movie? :mindblown:

Cause I thought they were all wrong :mindblown:

I assumed this was gonna be a Wandavision situation where folks was coming up with all these cockamanie theories and then the show swerved us. The wandavision theories were more entertaining than the actual show:lolbron:

I thought this was gonna be the same situation :mjlol: