Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So, here's something about the movie I really don't get, if this was explained let me know...

How exactly does the whole "saving the villains" thing work when most of these guys have already died and the other Spideys already saw it happen?

For example Osborn is supposed to get impaled by his glider and if I understand right he got pulled into the MCU right before it happened. But regardless of whether they cure his split personality thing, won't he still die when he gets back anyway? And doesn't he kind of have to in order for the timeline to make sense in Tobey's universe? Same with Doc Ock, it seems like him not dying would fukk up the timeline in his own universe because Tobey already remembers it happening.

Yeah I know the answer is probably "It's magic, don't think about it too hard :manny: but maybe it was explained.
I think the idea behind it is that they go back to the moment they were plucked from as their fixed selves and that changes what happens to them not long after.

So Electro originally died because he tried to cause a blackout and Spider-Man somehow overloaded him causing him to die. Now that he has no powers he can't take that last step that resulted in his death.

Since Osborn isn't insane anymore he won't try to make his glider impale Spider-Man, miss and end up impaling himself with it.

The Lizard was stopped by Gwen Stacy spraying him with the antidote to his condition but he still had time to murder her dad before he reverted back to being a human but if he goes back as a human already that means Gwen's dad doesn't die which means Gwen and Peter never break up which could change Peter's future possibly.

Sandman doesn't matter really because he had kind of repented being a villain already.

Doc Ock is a problem because he had originally come around to helping Peter stop the reactor so he'd probably still die trying to save the day.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’d be down.

I keep saying it. Just shamelessly copy that cartoon and you got a winner
In fact the next one is written out beautifully
Introduce Tombstone and point out how street crime has been experiencing a massive increase. Spider-Man through the chain eventually runs into him and also hears about the Big Man:mjlit:Simultaneously you can also have a bit more of a certain really good lawyer and reestablish his alter ego in the process. Through his own methods he runs into that same situation and a quick fight with Spider-Man because you have to do that:russ:They eventually peace it up and realize they're hearing about this Big Man only DD actually hints he may know a bit more:ohhh:Boom. Next film sets up Spider-Man/DD vs Kingpin. Could also hint at a certain gun toting vigilante with a skull on his armor racking up huge amounts of bloody bodies:demonic::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That would work. But I also don’t see them doing that right now after what they just did. If it were me, I’m staying away from Norman or a goblin right now. Use this moment to truly break away and do something different and not get compared to the last movie so directly. You’re setting yourself up for failure.

Now they can use some Spider-Man villains they haven’t used yet.
We can finally get The Mighty Walrus on the big screen!!!!

HWPrjHy.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I told you gentlemen and ladies misery misery was all he'd choose. Highschool Peter wasn't ready for the sociopath that came along with a sadistic choice:mjlit:No villain will ever mean more to Spider-Man than Norman Osborn. He has no conscience and no other villain has damaged Peter mentally or physically like he has:mjlit:
@MartyMcFly @Bryan Danielson it is time:mjlit:

So did you pay close attention to the last 30?

If so

What did you see in the rift? Cuz we all trynna figure out