Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That would work. But I also don’t see them doing that right now after what they just did. If it were me, I’m staying away from Norman or a goblin right now. Use this moment to truly break away and do something different and not get compared to the last movie so directly. You’re setting yourself up for failure.

Now they can use some Spider-Man villains they haven’t used yet.

or they can do Hobgoblin becauae isnt he inspired by Norman? Like the world still remembers spiderman but not peter. He could have seen what Norman did on tv and become inspired UNLESS they are saying the villains that came are also fogtten by the world (MCU) since they are connected to Peter (im the MCU). But that cant be the case based on JJ’s news cast after the events.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dafoe played the shyt outta Osborn.. twice

I don’t need to see these villains’ variants in the MCU

I’m ready for Spider-Man on screen to deal with Kingpin, Hardy’s Venom, Tombstone, Madam Web, etc now

Hopefully Feige has input on the Black Cat/Silver Sable spin-off.

i want to see symbiote Spider-Man in a secret wars, Spider-Man and Daredevil vs Kingpin, Spider-Man and blade vs Morbius… Peter in a love triangle with MJ and Felicia Hardy…
with Peter finally getting MJ back at the end of the next trilogy

we got plenty of material to work with now that
Spidey ain’t gotta deal with intergalactic threats no more until another Avenger movie which is gonna be a brand new roster. I want to see Holland interact with Deadpool. Still haven’t seen him interact with Hulk or Thor and we still got Wolverine and F4 coming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
or they can do Hobgoblin becauae isnt he inspired by Norman? Like the world still remembers spiderman but not peter. He could have seen what Norman did on tv and become inspired UNLESS they are saying the villains that came are also fogtten by the world (MCU) since they are connected to Peter (im the MCU). But that cant be the case based on JJ’s news cast after the events.
No goblins lol. Roderick Kingsley would be cool as an underworld guy as is but no goblins.

Kingpin, l tompson Lincoln, Kraven, tombstone, hammerhead, Silvermane, silver sable, the enforcers…someone like that. Street level guys who are hurting the neighborhood that Spider-Man now wants to protect. You can’t be friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and not fight villains actually infecting the block.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Seen it with the $4 ticket :ehh: Movie had great action. Just not a fan at all really of Holland's Spiderman or his HS setup. Found it weird how
since the Villains were going to die anyway if they were sent back (or some) Peter still insisted of trying to save them. Never was explained.

Movie was a ode to the past and it was good. Thought they should have brought a final Villain to round out the sinister 6 but w/e. Green Goblin is goated villian status, he seriously needs another solo Spidy movie as a the main antagonist, Marvel get on that s***.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No goblins lol. Roderick Kingsley would be cool as an underworld guy as is but no goblins.

Kingpin, l tompson Lincoln, Kraven, tombstone, hammerhead, Silvermane, silver sable, the enforcers…someone like that. Street level guys who are hurting the neighborhood that Spider-Man now wants to protect. You can’t be friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and not fight villains actually infecting the block.

I mean the seen already been planted for Kingpin and you know who.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
“Normans on sabbatical, honey”
“These aren’t curses. They’re gifts. Gods don’t have to choose. They take!”
“Powerful enough to have whatever you want. Too weak to take it!”
“Your weakness is your morality, Peter. It’s choking you. Can you feel it?”
“You tried to fix me. Well now I’m going to fix you.”
“You’ll thank me for it later”
“Poor, Peter. Too weak to send me back?”

Norman was spitting sermons. Not Bane level sermons but sermons nonetheless
"God's don't have to choose" is what made Electro finally flip and I don't even blame him after hearing that :pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I told you gentlemen and ladies misery misery was all he'd choose. Highschool Peter wasn't ready for the sociopath that came along with a sadistic choice:mjlit:No villain will ever mean more to Spider-Man than Norman Osborn. He has no conscience and no other villain has damaged Peter mentally or physically like he has:mjlit:
@MartyMcFly @Bryan Danielson it is time:mjlit:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I told you gentlemen and ladies misery misery was all he'd choose. Highschool Peter wasn't ready for the sociopath that came along with a sadistic choice:mjlit:No villain will ever mean more to Spider-Man than Norman Osborn. He has no conscience and no other villain has damaged Peter mentally or physically like he has:mjlit:
@MartyMcFly @Bryan Danielson it is time:mjlit:
Yup. That’s it. That the end all be all. Those are lifelong scars he caries from Norman. They’re not going anywhere

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How would y’all feel about Yahya Abdul-Mateen II (Candy Man, Matrix: Resurrections) playing tombstone?
I’d be down.
:jbhmm::ehh:Spectacular Spider-Man wrote the blueprint on how to handle him
I keep saying it. Just shamelessly copy that cartoon and you got a winner