Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Spidey cameo
fOqj5oS.png

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Was it him that said some wild blue lives matter shyt or something? I remember he said some real stupid shyt I haven't heard from him since. If they do I'll be surprised.

:why: The fukk? Idk breh I know spider verse was huge and they always made a point to shine a light on him for bringing the character to life so I figured they could give him a shot at the live action

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:why: The fukk? Idk breh I know spider verse was huge and they always made a point to shine a light on him for bringing the character to life so I figured they could give him a shot at the live action

c00n comments aside, breh is far too old to play Miles. They'll probably aim for someone younger.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Doc Oc died in Spiderman 2 so how Molina coming back :jbhmm:

green Goblin died in a gruesome way in Spider-Man so how Dafoe coming back :jbhmm:

Milfy Kisten Dunst :takedat: I’m with that

GOATbey Macguire coming back to reclaim the throne :blessed:

I hope they don’t let that cornball who had the viral superhero Tiktok video play Miles :camby:, bet not be the dude from blackish or the one from grownish either :camby:

Andrew Garfield can kick rocks, only thing he did good is provide the best looking suit in the Spiderman ps4 game

is James Franco coming back :lupe:?