Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Back to formula?

giphy.gif

:demonic:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has it been confirmed MILES MORALES is in this movie? And what is holding SONY back from doing a LIVE ACTION MILES MORALES movie? Spiderverse made bank. Fans would go crazy to see Miles Morales.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Has it been confirmed MILES MORALES is in this movie? And what is holding SONY back from doing a LIVE ACTION MILES MORALES movie? Spiderverse made bank. Fans would go crazy to see Miles Morales.
No, but making a Spider-Verse movie after both Into The Spider-Verse was so incredibly well-received and the new Spider-Man game just came out would be incredibly stupid and short-sighted. Unless there's some sort of red tape stopping Disney from using Miles I can't see them not at least hinting at him.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This would be the type of thing Marvel would love to surprise fans within the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if they had casting ready to go for Miles.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No, but making a Spider-Verse movie after both Into The Spider-Verse was so incredibly well-received and the new Spider-Man game just came out would be incredibly stupid and short-sighted. Unless there's some sort of red tape stopping Disney from using Miles I can't see them not at least hinting at him.

They did hint at him in Homecoming:

The nephew Aaron Davis mentions...that's him