Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Isn't that confusing to you? I'm confused :troll: :troll:

I'm playin, Molina was that dude and Spider-Man 2 was one of the best so I'm be fine with that.
I'm sayin, if it turns out none of this shyt is true having Molina back is still a big deal and makes for a good movie either way.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm sayin, if it turns out none of this shyt is true having Molina back is still a big deal and makes for a good movie either way.

look I fukk with the multiverse concept and always have for all comics.. I never understand anyone wanting LESS content. Makes no sense. You aren't required to watch all the content but I will :manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
look I fukk with the multiverse concept and always have for all comics.. I never understand anyone wanting LESS content. Makes no sense. You aren't required to watch all the content but I will :manny:
Dont get me wrong I want ALL the content, I'm just saying tho

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Charlie Cox’s daredevil will be a soft reboot..meaning nothing from Daredevils 3 seasons happened

If that is true Feige & Marvel Studios should just straight up say unless it came from us it didn’t happen, the Netflix shows were cool for the most part (mainly DD & Punisher) but I’d be fine with Agents of Shield, Inhumans & Cloak & Dagger getting thrown in the trash from the timeline...if they were ever there to begin with :yeshrug:
Nah AOS was dope af. MCU really shouldn't abandon those characters completely even tho I have a feeling they will :francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Daredevil/Kingpen/Punisher/Jessica Jones they need to keep their actors even if they want to soft reboot the source material.

Everyone else can be recasted. (Though i did like the actor that played Misty Knight)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't done much research, just reading the thread....but is all this info from reputable sources?

Not saying it's all fake shyt but I haven't heard of most of these sites you cats are pulling info from. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I haven't done much research, just reading the thread....but is all this info from reputable sources?

Not saying it's all fake shyt but I haven't heard of most of these sites you cats are pulling info from. :yeshrug:

Fred.
I think only Daredevil is the only one right now possibly appearing besides the multiple spider-men:jbhmm:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Fred.

100% confirmed
Alfred is Back as Doc Ock(SM2)
Jamie is back as Electro(ASM2)

The stuff that is 99% true

Tobey and Andrew are coming back
Daredevil cameo with Charlie respiring his role.

Everything else is just rumors right now.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
100% confirmed
Alfred is Back as Doc Ock(SM2)
Jamie is back as Electro(ASM2)

The stuff that is 99% true

Tobey and Andrew are coming back
Daredevil cameo with Charlie respiring his role.

Everything else is just rumors right now.

What other rumors are there besides those?