Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should use Kingpin from the Netflix show as well

Daredevil is confirmed, JJ, Punisher & Fisk are heavily rumored to be back, the rest will probably be scrapped and recasted, that at least fixes the Blade/cottonmouth thing lol...the thing with bringing these characters back is best explained with this tweet

unless you wanna confuse the fukk outta people it’s either they’re all in or none of them are, so soft reboot probably works best for continuity

you know Marvel Execs were like “you want me to call up Finn Jones?”

Feige: nah that’s ok :ld:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Cox IS Daredevil, at this point I'll accept no other substitutions
I agree, but he need a much better costume than that b*stardized Night Thrasher rip off with down syndrome ass shyt he was wearing in the Netflix show. When they debuted that I wanted him to go back to the durag over the eyes look cause that shyt was so trash.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
FB-IMG-1608877425311.jpg
:whoo::myman:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Apparently Charlie Cox’s daredevil will be a soft reboot..meaning nothing from Daredevils 3 seasons happened

If that is true Feige & Marvel Studios should just straight up say unless it came from us it didn’t happen, the Netflix shows were cool for the most part (mainly DD & Punisher) but I’d be fine with Agents of Shield, Inhumans & Cloak & Dagger getting thrown in the trash from the timeline...if they were ever there to begin with :yeshrug:

Cloak and dagger was dope:yeshrug::hubie: