Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
wonky and wacky ass fukk but that second half was fantastic.

Its what I call the 15 minute syndrome. In hour long shows, the first 45 minutes can be mid but the last 15 will keep the audience watching.

Between Andrew's exposition, Goblin being Goblin and Tobey popping up, this movie did just enough for people to think it was a good movie. In all honesty, this is as bad as Endgame and Ironman 3.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this confirmed what I always thought....Andrew Garfield is the best spiderman and its not even close. He maybe didn't have the best movies, but he played the character far better than the other two. When they are all together its obvious, he feels like the true Spiderman.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Its what I call the 15 minute syndrome. In hour long shows, the first 45 minutes can be mid but the last 15 will keep the audience watching.

Between Andrew's exposition, Goblin being Goblin and Tobey popping up, this movie did just enough for people to think it was a good movie. In all honesty, this is as bad as Endgame and Ironman 3.

chill iron man 3.. that doesnt exist. Chill.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just now caught the trailer with the Statue of Liberty scene

That CGI patch job was horrible :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Next MCU Spiderman villain

With the emphasis on FEAST, any chance they'll do Mr. Negative as the next MCU villain for Spiderman?

Meme

Also, I'm disappointed we didn't get a live re-enactment of this like we did with Into the Spiderverse :beli:

3-spiderman-pointing-meme-template-c5n1w.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So this confirmed what I always thought....Andrew Garfield is the best spiderman and its not even close. He maybe didn't have the best movies, but he played the character far better than the other two. When they are all together its obvious, he feels like the true Spiderman.

I think he was by far the most passionate outside of it.

Tom definitely having the most fun and enjoying it but you can tell this roll was very personal for him