Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back and I really enjoyed it.

One of the things rust was most surprising to me was them dropping that Andrew Garfield became the Spider-Man that kills.

Also I didn't expect the "I'm something of a scientist myself" line to get such a huge reaction. That line got the biggest pop outside of Tobey and Andrew's appearance

greatest aging for a white woman ever.
Kate Beckensale probably has her beat, but tomei ain't far.

Last edited:
Daps
Just got back and I really enjoyed it.

One of the things rust was most surprising to me was them dropping that Andrew Garfield became the Spider-Man that kills.

Also I didn't expect the "I'm something of a scientist myself" line to get such a huge reaction. That line got the biggest pop outside of Tobey and Andrew's appearance

Kate Beckensale probably had her best, but tomei ain't far.

Andrew said he stopped pulling his punches, not that he was bashing folks skulls in. :mjlol:

I don't think he's out here murdering folks, breh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Andrew said he stopped pulling his punches, not that he was bashing folks skulls in. :mjlol:

I don't think he's out here murdering folks, breh.
Yeah that’s how I took it. Just said he let rage take him over not that he was murdering people.

Andrew goblin and Tom were the highlights for me.

Give Andrew another movie or a tv show :wow:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was really well done, a bit slow to start and uneven as Peter is first encountering the villans but it the whole movie flipped a switch

when Peter's spidey sense starts to kick in at Happy's condo and the Green Goblin takes over - they really nailed Peter's anxiety slowly building and Willem Dafoe is a great actor and changed the tone of the movie in a huge way. From then on out, it was great. They did well managing the efforts from Tobey/Andrew, it felt natural enough and they gave them enough meat on the bone to make their appearances mean something and not just be fan service

Tom, Tobey & Andrew were all great. Ned & MJ were strong characters considering how out of their depth they are

I thought Dafoe was just fantastic though

Strange really wasnt able to escape Peter's webbing for 12 hours though :dahell: :skip:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
shyt was average .. Peter get on my fukkin nerves plots like that I guess I’m getting burnt out with

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought it was really well done, a bit slow to start and uneven as Peter is first encountering the villans but it the whole movie flipped a switch

when Peter's spidey sense starts to kick in at Happy's condo and the Green Goblin takes over - they really nailed Peter's anxiety slowly building and Willem Dafoe is a great actor and changed the tone of the movie in a huge way. From then on out, it was great. They did well managing the efforts from Tobey/Andrew, it felt natural enough and they gave them enough meat on the bone to make their appearances mean something and not just be fan service

Tom, Tobey & Andrew were all great. Ned & MJ were strong characters considering how out of their depth they are

I thought Dafoe was just fantastic though

Strange really wasnt able to escape Peter's webbing for 12 hours though :dahell: :skip:
Doesn’t it usually take that long to dissolve?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Man I know this movie good cuz I wanna run it back ASAP.

I loved the ending. Felt like so much earned evolution and growth. It’s like these 3 movies were a convoluted origin story and the next saga will be more of what we expected from Hollands spidey.
Amy pascal said last week or week before that this is him finally becoming the Spider-Man we know. And I loved that. Absolutely loved the ending. Spider-Man’s origin is loss and where he truly learns what it means to sacrifice. The other peters knew that and went through it. He finally did and made two selfless choices in the end that made me want to say “that’s my Peter”

and that new suit? Breh

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Amy pascal said last week or week before that this is him finally becoming the Spider-Man we know. And I loved that. Absolutely loved the ending. Spider-Man’s origin is loss and where he truly learns what it means to sacrifice. The other peters knew that and went through it. He finally did and made two selfless choices in the end that made me want to say “that’s my Peter”

and that new suit? Breh
yea that shoot looks nostalgic AF. And when they killed aunt may, I was like “oh Marty gonna love this”. :pachaha: