Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mannnn the post scene is what you wanted to see lol.

Basically it was a teaser leading up into the Dr stange and Wanda movie or Disney plus show.. which ever they choose to do. Showed a "evil Dr strange" what looked like shuma, and miss America
I knew I was fukking up but my showing started 20 mins late and I had to rush somewhere, fukk lol. Thanks for the response, rep

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Garfield was alaways my favorite Spidey.

Same here I think he a great parker and spidey

Man I love how they all interacted.

It was so well thought out and done, I don't know if yall caught it.

Toby was the more mature and confident one, his villain's also represented the more mature tone

Andrew was very self conscious and the really played and joked on it (even having to reassure him that he's a great spider man an "amazing spiderman") and his villains also represented that.

Tom is young and immature and well hadn't really earned his stripes as a "proper spiderman" but is a team player, and they played on that.

It was just done so well, cheers.

It would have been mind blowing if they could have prompted this as a dr strange vs spiderman movie and kept every else a surprise.

Also shout to the daredevil cameo, I cheer :pachaha:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to say it is but it's really hingent upon you have seen prior movies.

As a stand alone it's probably 3 or 4 even with that tho...granted that doesn't say much for previous spider movies lol.

I got into the spider verse as #1
It is, but even without that it's still dope as fukk. This coming from someone who is not a fan of Spider-Man like that.

Daps
Since I’m seeing it two more times this week I’ll save all my thoughts for then but I was pleasantly surprised

I was pleased by what I saw... but can't really say I was surprised...because

each and every damn fan theory was TRUE. Every single one. Y'all didn't miss a step on this one.

Even down to the 3 spidey's fighting in the big scene. This dude I follow on IG made a fan version of what 3 spidey's facing off would look like (video below) after he saw Lizard get punched by a ghost... and this was so close to what the actual scene was, that it's ridiculous.

They even knew that Andrew would save MJ.

It's ridiculous. If this movie had been kept under wraps as Feige and Marvel had intended, it would have made a bigger impact on me.

As it was, I felt like on most of the major scenes, that I knew exactly what was going to happen due to so many fan theories being out there.

I was having fun coming at y'all theory brehs necks all year after that Wandavision Mephisto fiasco, but y'all's theories was actually on point this time. :ohhh::ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man: Far From Home
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Argue with y'all mama! :umad:
S tier
Into the Spiderverse

A Tier

Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man

B tier
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man: Far From Home

C tier
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man: Homecoming

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was pleased by what I saw... but can't really say I was surprised...because

each and every damn fan theory was TRUE. Every single one. Y'all didn't miss a step on this one.

Even down to the 3 spidey's fighting in the big scene. This dude I follow on IG made a fan version of what 3 spidey's facing off would look like (video below) after he saw Lizard get punched by a ghost... and this was so close to what the actual scene was, that it's ridiculous.

They even knew that Andrew would save MJ.

It's ridiculous. If this movie had been kept under wraps as Feige and Marvel had intended, it would have made a bigger impact on me.

As it was, I felt like on most of the major scenes, that I knew exactly what was going to happen due to so many fan theories being out there.

I was having fun coming at y'all theory brehs necks all year after that Wandavision Mephisto fiasco, but y'all's theories was actually on point this time. :ohhh::ehh:

Didn’t read them. Well not all of them