Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s real now, Parker. :aicmon:

4M1MYb1.gif

4GapmFh.gif

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
just got a ticket for friday at 10:50pm:yeshrug::yeshrug: i have a long shift at work so ill go after work:mjgrin:
this shyt is not like endgame:mjlol: in Houston theirs available tickets all over
no one to go with but ohh well:yeshrug:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
just got a ticket for friday at 10:50pm:yeshrug::yeshrug: i have a long shift at work so ill go after work:mjgrin:
this shyt is not like endgame:mjlol: in Houston theirs available tickets all over
no one to go with but ohh well:yeshrug:
I think it’s more of people wanna be first, but it’ll vary from city to city. Like LA n NY should be packed as hell for early showtimes

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Spiderman 3 is not a good movie. I’ll rewatch it this week and give fresh feedback but i’ve never liked old timey ass sandman, his story was pointless and the acting sucked iirc, and while i understand the idea of making eddie brock like anti-peter parker, an opposite in character, but similar in stature, but it didnt work.

I honestly think if you take sandman out of the movie, and show an evil turn for norman osborne but not got full green goblin, it is salvagable as a directors cut.

On the mcu thing, i dont think that has anything to do with spiderman 3’s reception even in retrospective. It wasnt AN ABOMINATION; its better than every fantastic four movie, green lantern, most xmen movies, its better than captain marvel to me :manny: but that still makes it a C-