Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my seat for the 16th!

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

But that superhero fatigue. :damn:

But I thought spidey wasn’t the man and marvel would be better off without him?:sas1:

got tix for the16,17, and 18.
I know, I’m a fiend. But it’s also what happens when you book multiple trips with multiple friends

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love the fact they extended the MCU deal even though we all saw it coming

3 more solo films and I’m sure he’ll appear alongside the next Avengers flick with Shang Chi, the new BP, etc

the college trilogy should be dope. They should introduce Madam Web so they can keep the multiverse thing because Sony still has the other properties like Kraven, Black Cat and Morbius. There might be heavy hints of Miles Morales by the 4th movie, full on mentor role by the 5th and a spin off Miles movie by the 5th Holland movie then he’ll prolly bow out

still got a chance to see Spidey live action alongside Deadpool, Wolverine, F4 and Daredevil

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But I thought spidey wasn’t the man and marvel would be better off without him?:sas1:

got tix for the16,17, and 18.
I know, I’m a fiend. But it’s also what happens when you book multiple trips with multiple friends

Sidenote. Why somebody bring up having Ken Jeong show up in a movie as Mr Negative...:mjlol: