Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Possible, but at this point I think they're gonna take the Endgame approach and spam Tobey/Andrew in commercials and media after opening weekend when the cat's out of the bag.

That allows them to take advantage of the organic hype in the lead up to release and milk it in the weeks after to really pad their numbers.

Well the reason I doubt they'll wait until opening day is the world premiere/red carpet will be before that. So it'll 100% be confirmed before any "regular" people see it.

They followed this exact same strategy with Spider-Man and "Civil War". Edited him out of the trailers then he appeared in the final one.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no doubt.

still dumb as fukk tho as to why he would even consider doing that stupid shyt Pete asking for. :mjlol:
He probably had to remind strange about saving his life in IW :troll:
spiderman-iron-spider.gif

Better see it midnight. Coli brehs don’t give a fukk about a spoiler lmao.
I already know those advance screening tickets are going to be gone in seconds, which means I might end up having to wait until after Christmas to watch :snoop:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i remember i missed out on getting midnight endgame tickets so i bought tickets for the following thursday and didnt fukk with the internet at all

went to my roku youtube app to listen to Cannibal Ox's Iron Galaxy and the first thing i see when i search the song in the results is "iron man dies"

i was hot as fukk :mjcry: even tho i thought iron man would die in IW
Same thing happened to me with when it came to Game of Thrones

I was searching something that started with “how did” and it auto finished with “how did Robb Stark die?” :damn:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What Avengers? :birdman:

Tony Vision and Natasha are dead and Cap is in a nursing home somewhere
Strange is dealing with cosmic shyt
Wanda don't give a damn bout nothing right now but finding her kids and will kufi smack anyone that gets in her way
Black Panther :to:
Captain Marvel Thor and the Guardians are in space
Hawkeye tryna retire.
Banner is watching Law and order re runs with She Hulk.

You got a black Cap with no powers and Shang Chi right now...... Good Luck! :heh:

Lets give thanks to Pastor Feige and rejoice as only the Church of Marvel can. Collection plate is currently being passed around. Don't you dare be greedy! :wow:
Vision isn’t dead my guy