Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I know this has been said to death in other threads, but I'm really going to miss seeing a physical Green Goblin suit and physical Doc Ock tentacles. I know, I know - it's cheaper and faster just to go full CGI with them now, but nothing beats an actual real thing.

782bed6a631beaf757760fc01021648c.jpg

R.1b22ce5a2bdef4c70f80c397b07582c4

vs.

spider-man-no-way-home-trailer-green-goblin.png

Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Trailer-2-Doc-OCk.png

That's just the VFX geek coming out in me. :manny:
That goblin isn’t full cgi i dont think

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Im excited for the movie but I thought the trailer was pretty meh, especially after I asked a friend to rate it on a 10 scale last night and he said 33 :skip:

My one worry is them trying to do too much at once, and also Strange just seems a bit out of sorts in the clips we have seen. Dude is supposed to be so masterful of his powers by now, I hope they dont fudge up his development

i thought the trailer as mid too but i'd bet money Strange ends up being a Skrull

isn't the 4th cap movie supposed to be secret invasion anyway? the strange skrull reveal would be a perfect setup

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i thought the trailer as mid too but i'd bet money Strange ends up being a Skrull

isn't the 4th cap movie supposed to be secret invasion anyway? the strange skrull reveal would be a perfect setup

skrull ain't gonna have his magic power. if anything it will be ....

ultimate strange ... from WHAT IF ...