Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
i remember i missed out on getting midnight endgame tickets so i bought tickets for the following thursday and didnt fukk with the internet at all

went to my roku youtube app to listen to Cannibal Ox's Iron Galaxy and the first thing i see when i search the song in the results is "iron man dies"

i was hot as fukk :mjcry: even tho i thought iron man would die in IW

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
nikkas crying about endgame spoilers. :mjlol: I can't stand people that hold folks hostage from talking about movies cuz they refuse to see the shyt that's already been out. But be all over the movie sites online talking about movies they won't see for 2 years.
Like Venom and Eternals I can understand they are currently in theaters only BUT every other MCU related film or tv show is currently available online:russ::russ::russ:If you didn't see Infinity war or Endgame by now you had no interest in seeing it:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

:lolbron:
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i remember i missed out on getting midnight endgame tickets so i bought tickets for the following thursday and didnt fukk with the internet at all

went to my roku youtube app to listen to Cannibal Ox's Iron Galaxy and the first thing i see when i search the song in the results is "iron man dies"

i was hot as fukk :mjcry: even tho i thought iron man would die in IW
Them articles with the spoiler-filled titles whenever I click on a new Chrome tab :snoop:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
nikkas crying about endgame spoilers. :mjlol: I can't stand people that hold folks hostage from talking about movies cuz they refuse to see the shyt that's already been out. But be all over the movie sites online talking about movies they won't see for 2 years.
Facts. How the fukk haven't you seen the biggest movie of all time?

:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So now the wheels turn as to if this was purposeful misdirection. It won't end until the film drops.

Nah they'll probably drop a final trailer.

That's usually how these things progress nowadays. Teaser, official trailer, then final trailer.

I'm thinking they'll do the reveal in the final trailer.

Fred.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Nah they'll probably drop a final trailer.

That's usually how these things progress nowadays. Teaser, official trailer, then final trailer.

I'm thinking they'll do the reveal in the final trailer.

Fred.
Possible, but at this point I think they're gonna take the Endgame approach and spam Tobey/Andrew in commercials and media after opening weekend when the cat's out of the bag.

That allows them to take advantage of the organic hype in the lead up to release and milk it in the weeks after to really pad their numbers.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Watching people on YT try to string together inflection and innuendo in order to make head canon reality is endlessly entertaining.

"Phastos' son name dropped Superman in the Eternals movie while talking to Ikaris, which means we're finally going to get Marvel vs DC in the MCDEU."