Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
This is still bugging me. Another reason why the massive mind wipe theory doesn't hold is that there's archival evidence documenting Peter's identity- video, newsreels, newspapers, banners on buildings--- all focused on Spiderman's identity. Dr. Strange performing a world-wide mind wipe would not make those things disappear. So yeah. Time fukkery.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
235064356_1530510190616393_8848587006080452401_n.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is still bugging me. Another reason why the massive mind wipe theory doesn't hold is that there's archival evidence documenting Peter's identity- video, newsreels, newspapers, banners on buildings--- all focused on Spiderman's identity. Dr. Strange performing a world-wide mind wipe would not make those things disappear. So yeah. Time fukkery.
Strange will find a way.
When there was no magic in the comics, Doctor Strange found magic.

Like someone else said tho, shyts kinda wack Strange going all out to keep Spideys id a secret again.

Youd think the Sorcerer Supreme would have bigger fish to fry.

Man up Pete.

:beli:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Spiderman taking a back seat and playing tag along to characters hes historically been more popular than is just hilarious to me.

The top 3 has always been Batman, Superman and Spidey. Now its like Spiderman is an Ant Man level character smh.
Breh this is exactly the story of Spiderman. He started as a high school teenager. You're only accustomed to a more adult Peter/Spiderman from the 90s animated show and the Tobey movies. Go read a book. Literally!

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
It's unpopular to say, but yes. His voice grates. I'm still annoyed at the way he milked his snap scene in Infinity War. Everyone else disintegrates within seconds. This dude takes a full 3 minutes to give a dying monologue. :heh:
It's because of his spider sense you idiot

:mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's because of his spider sense you idiot

:mjlol:

now that you mention it, that kinda makes sense.
not that it kept him from dusting any longer than
the rest but he actually sensed it coming whereas
everyone else was caught off guard (except maybe
Mantis), she said "something happened" before they
all got dusted. that death scene did drag on a bit too
long though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

IT can lol. its comic book logic. its worked before. Strange mind wiped an entire world into forgetting it after civil war

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh this is exactly the story of Spiderman. He started as a high school teenager. You're only accustomed to a more adult Peter/Spiderman from the 90s animated show and the Tobey movies. Go read a book. Literally!

Give up the fight, homie. been saying for way too long people on this board talking comic characters really need to read the history first at least a little before the knee-jerk reaction of "but my childhood"

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's unpopular to say, but yes. His voice grates. I'm still annoyed at the way he milked his snap scene in Infinity War. Everyone else disintegrates within seconds. This dude takes a full 3 minutes to give a dying monologue. :heh:

yeah i thought it fit cause he was like a freshman fresh out of middle school. but he is coming off as more of a little spoiled rich kid not an unpopular nerd. i guess thats why they tryna prolong his highschool days:yeshrug:.