Official Space Jam: A New Legacy Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yea the true judge is if in 10 years it will be today's youth Space Jam. Or just a bad movie no one thinks about.

Maybe its the Bron stan in me blaming others :skip:

How was Bron able to be decent in this

to where he was off in this movie. Maybe Malcolm D. Lee just isnt as skilled as Judd Apatow in terms of working with raw actors.

Or its possible Bron thought that cause of Trainwreck he got this as a lead :jawalrus:

Probably a mix of both. However, I was very concerned once they dropped Nance for Lee. Scary Movie 5/Night School were so trash that this had the potential of being really bad as well. Hit/miss director :manny:

In hindsight, this movie needed its Wayne Knight, Bill Murray, etc. to help carry scenes with Bron (live action)

Should have hired Eric Andre to play Maverick and let him carry the movie:pachaha:.

I agree. More lil rel from the start would’ve helped a ton IMO

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yea the true judge is if in 10 years it will be today's youth Space Jam. Or just a bad movie no one thinks about.

Maybe its the Bron stan in me blaming others :skip:

How was Bron able to be decent in this

to where he was off in this movie. Maybe Malcolm D. Lee just isnt as skilled as Judd Apatow in terms of working with raw actors.

Or its possible Bron thought that cause of Trainwreck he got this as a lead :jawalrus:

Probably a mix of both. However, I was very concerned once they dropped Nance for Lee. Scary Movie 5/Night School were so trash that this had the potential of being really bad as well. Hit/miss director :manny:

In hindsight, this movie needed its Wayne Knight, Bill Murray, etc. to help carry scenes with Bron (live action)

Should have hired Eric Andre to play Maverick and let him carry the movie:pachaha:.

I think without a doubt an Apatow movie set is much more welcoming for a novice actor. Just watching the movies you can tell there's a ton of improv and that some of the laughs are genuine.

More importantly, there had to be a ton of green screen in this flick. Green screen work can be tough for the most seasoned actors, so imagine Bron tryna emote perfectly when he's the only one on set and Bugs Bunny is actually just a dot he has to act towards:mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm not gonna lie Tweety gliding across the screen at the end of the rap battle did make me:russ:

lol

giphy.gif