Official Space Jam: A New Legacy Thread

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
I feel like the loony tunes were barely in the movie this time, like I felt like they had no purpose

overall I thought the first one overall was better put together, the pacing, the fan service, the music, the back story Nd how it all tied in, etc.

‘this one just felt like a bunch of jokes thrown into a movie with as many cameos as possible s lot of internet jokes at that

The first one, over time, has become a classic, family sports film.

This one reminded me of Coming 2 America from earlier this year. None of the heart and soul of the original.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I'm not gonna beat the dead horse that is Bron's horrible acting:lolbron:Besides the blatant WB promotion throughout, I just didn't find this shyt all that funny. I was relying on the toons for comedy but it just didn't hit. That said, the true testimony to this movie's quality will be how/if it resonates with the youth the way the original did. My :flabbynsick: opinion doesn't matter in the long run:yeshrug:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just watched it, I enjoyed it tbh. Aint like I expected a Oscar worthy performance from Bron but it’s clear that they didn’t just slap this together. It had a good message and had a good nostalgia factor.
no one expects an Oscar performance from ANYONE at this point!

your favorite actors are all on Nic Cage/Val Kilmer time right now!

:deadmanny:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Why lebron out here acting like

QIaxL6.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
:laff::laff::laff::laff: he really was

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I'm not gonna beat the dead horse that is Bron's horrible acting:lolbron:Besides the blatant WB promotion throughout, I just didn't find this shyt all that funny. I was relying on the toons for comedy but it just didn't hit. That said, the true testimony to this movie's quality will be how/if it resonates with the youth the way the original did. My :flabbynsick: opinion doesn't matter in the long run:yeshrug:
Yea the true judge is if in 10 years it will be today's youth Space Jam. Or just a bad movie no one thinks about.

Maybe its the Bron stan in me blaming others :skip:

How was Bron able to be decent in this

to where he was off in this movie. Maybe Malcolm D. Lee just isnt as skilled as Judd Apatow in terms of working with raw actors.

Or its possible Bron thought that cause of Trainwreck he got this as a lead :jawalrus:

Probably a mix of both. However, I was very concerned once they dropped Nance for Lee. Scary Movie 5/Night School were so trash that this had the potential of being really bad as well. Hit/miss director :manny:

In hindsight, this movie needed its Wayne Knight, Bill Murray, etc. to help carry scenes with Bron (live action)

Should have hired Eric Andre to play Maverick and let him carry the movie:pachaha:.