Official Space Jam: A New Legacy Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Yea the true judge is if in 10 years it will be today's youth Space Jam. Or just a bad movie no one thinks about.

Maybe its the Bron stan in me blaming others :skip:

How was Bron able to be decent in this

to where he was off in this movie. Maybe Malcolm D. Lee just isnt as skilled as Judd Apatow in terms of working with raw actors.

Or its possible Bron thought that cause of Trainwreck he got this as a lead :jawalrus:

Probably a mix of both. However, I was very concerned once they dropped Nance for Lee. Scary Movie 5/Night School were so trash that this had the potential of being really bad as well. Hit/miss director :manny:

In hindsight, this movie needed its Wayne Knight, Bill Murray, etc. to help carry scenes with Bron (live action)

Should have hired Eric Andre to play Maverick and let him carry the movie:pachaha:.

he was jsut as bad in that movie
they did a lot of editing in that lil scene to hide it

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kats actually over analyzing this movie.

Come on like really? shyt is a big ass commercial like the first one. The first one was horrible just like this one.

Only reason most folks love the original cause they were kids when it came out. But the movie was awful. Besides the sound track (I believe I can fly) the older space jam really has nothing over the new one.

Finally jokers sound like old white sports dudes bytching about the NBA all star game slam dunk contest. bytching about this movie. The movie (like the slam dunk contest) ain't for you. The movie is for kids and for WB, HBO, lebron and the NBA to promote shyt to young folks ages 4 to 12 (mainly).

shyt like an adult judging paw patrol or pj mask...:mjlol: when kats bytching about this movie.

Imagine me getting or a forum and bytching about the acting in peppa pig...:mjlol:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it was okay

surprised that that put the droogs in there :picard:

A88O.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fun flick, enjoyed all the references and cameos...
:dead: at :mjgrin: but it's michael B jordan

i saw davito's penguin...was the ice looking guy supposed to be Arnold as Mr. Freeze?

I think the DC scene was my favorite cause the DCAU was the shyt

ending dunk was a nice homagetwist on the og's version

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My nephew liked it and I found it amusing. :ehh: Yeah it was a big HBO Max commercial and Bron can't act but it was fun two hours.

One thing though. I noticed at several times throughout the movie, the camera couldn't get Bron's full head in the frame. Numerous times it was cut off at the top of his head.
When I first saw the porky pig rap scene it was cringed. But the way they set it up was in the movie was hilarious.
Ever since I saw that tweet that said Porky looked like Fat Joe I was dying through the whole bit :mjlol: