Official Space Jam: A New Legacy Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don’t get the criticism of WB showing off all their IP’s I mean it made sense in context, that’s a stupid criticism. I wish bron had some of them characters on his team instead of the washed looney tunes.
I wanted to like this movie but I couldn’t get with the heart felt messege they was trying to force. 6 out of 10, I don’t see this being the cult classic the first one was

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i enjoyed the flick. There's elements that i'd say are better than the original (story, villain) and the rest are basically the same. Cant agree about the lebron acting stuff though. At least he's trying. If there was no toons in the original i would've been bored to death because MJ was a zombie in that flick. Think this should've been shorter too. I will say there were more non toon laughs in this than the original too. Kudos to the writers for some of them because you'd have to be a bball head to get them.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't a bad movie. I'd give the OG the higher rating but there were some good moments in this one. Some great WB cameos also.

Brons acting was worse than MJs :mjlol:

The supporting NBA/WNBA cast could have gotten more lines :stopitslime:

I agreed. I thought they gonna have more lines like MJ with Barkley, Ewing, Bogues, Larry Johnson, Shawn Bradley

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only moments I didn’t like was the forced motivational speeches from Bron. Other than that I thought they improved on nearly every aspect of the original.

good movie